Chapter 15: The Beginning of the End: Secrets are Revealed (Part 1)

I get the note off the ground, and it says:
    Go into the garage.
    -Julia
I head downstairs and into the garage. Julia is there, and holds up the mail.
    "What's this...if I may ask?"
    I look at the paper she is holding up.
"No no no no no!! They're charging me for auditioning! UGH!!" I run upstairs and get my mini bank out. I put in my passcode and I have just enough money.
I head to mom and tell her, "I don't like Arizona so far." And then I go to sleep.
I woke up at two thirty-two in the morning. I had a terrible dream. Now I'm traumatized. I went to my moms room, and she was on her phone.
"Mom, I had a dream about shooters."
"Like dessert shooters, blueberry and biscoff shooters are fighting?" She chuckles, but I don't. I sleep in her room.
I wake up and get ready for school. I see Julia looking at something.
"Are you okay?" I ask.
"No. Mom is moving!" She holds up a sticky note she found.
"Probably now is a good time to say this. I may be moving to LA soon..."
"WHYYY???" Julia yells.
"Uhm..I auditioned for a show."
"Ok, well, I'm moving too. I'm going to a boarding school."
"If I get the part," I say, "I could leave in probably 3 months. Wait, why is mom moving?"
Julia and I head downstairs to ask mom why she is moving. Julia holds up the sticky note.
"Oh...yeah so...I'm moving in 4 weeks because...."