Chapter 13: Drama or Audition

Mom tells me to get down right now and I do. I head into the car and Julia asks mom, "What happened?"
"Look kids, I know we don't get along, but Gloria is pregnant and we may need to go help."
"WHATT!?" I freak out. We go to the hospital and we see them.
    We head inside and see Noah.
    "She's been pregnant for almost 9 months. He's coming today! Help!" Noah says.
    "Why should we help you?" Mom says. "All you do is cause trouble."
Then we leave. I get a reminder on my phone saying that Drama club starts in an hour, and another reminder that my audition is in one hour and thirty minutes. I decide what I want to do. Drama Club pays, but I could get paid more for the show. I remember that it was an audition and if I didn't get the role, Jayden said I won't be able to get back into the Drama Club. I decided to go with the audition.
THE AUDITION:
    "Hi! I'm Nicholas, trying out for the role of Nicholas."
"Whenever you're ready!"
     I start, "What do you mean I can't be in the competition anymore?"
Then the director said, "You get distracted! Let me talk to the team."
    "Why?"
    "We don't know if you're good enough. Plus, again, YOU GET DISTRACTED!"
    Then, I said the rest of the lines, and the director said, "I'll get back to you."
BACK HOME:
    When I head back home, I think about how I did at the audition. There were about eighty-six kids trying out for the main character. I hope I get the role, or else there's going to be a problem.