Chapter 16: Gone

"....I got offered a job in Boston, and I need to accept the offer!" Mom continued. Julia tells mom about her awesome boarding school. Then I tell her about my audition and that I need to start planning what's going to happen if I don't get the part. Gloria texts again. We head over and see Noah on the floor with his eyes closed. Then suddenly we hear sirens.
"Oh yeah, he's long gone," a paramedic says.
"Okay bye now," Mom said. I tug mom.
    "We can't leave! We need to help."
"But my avocado toast is ready! I'm hungry!" she whines.
"Your complaining and whining is not helping us right now mom!"
"Please help us!" Gloria says.
"Okay, now I'm done. Bye!" I say, but I walk back. "Okay we will help. What do you-"
A paramedic then interrupts, "He's had lung cancer for over 4 years now and never got treatment?"
"WHAT?!" Gloria and Mom said at the same time, "LUNG CANCER!?!?"

2 Days After:
We go to the funeral and then I hear mom screaming.
"YOU IDIOT! YOU'RE A FRICKIN PERSON!" Mom pushes Gloria down. I can't repeat the other words because I can not repeat that.
    "YOU-" Gloria said, but bad...bad...BAD words came out of her mouth.
They ended the fight when mom pushed Gloria down a hill.