Act 7: Immune

You and Saya were running out of a military base when you reached the nearest safe house. As you leaned on the wall, Takashi looked at your arm and saw a bit mark on it.

Takashi: "No, no! How?!"

"Bastards nearly grabbed Saya. I had to pull her out of the way."

Saya: "And you're the one that ended up getting bit, dumbass!"

You looked at Kohta to ask him a request.

Kohta: "Y/N?"

"I need you to shoot."

Saya: "What the hell are you saying?!"

Kohta: "No way, man!"

"If you don't, you'll end up in danger again, and I don't want to become one of those things."

Takashi: "This isn't fair."

"For what it's worth, I had the best time of my life with you guys. I'm glad I did what I could to live it to the fullest."

Kohta aimed his pistol at you and prepared to shoot, all while Saya looked away. Just then, a zombie broke through the window and he shot it.

Kohta: "Dammit! That was my last bullet!"

Takashi saw something up with your arm and grabbed it. Your wound healed and you didn't turn into one of 'them'.

Takashi: "Y/N, your wound, it's healing itself."

You looked at your arm and saw that the bite mark has healed. Takashi helped you up and Kohta sighed in relief.

Kohta: "Whatever the hell you are, it's a good thing. Glad I didn't have to shoot you."

Saya punched you in the face.

Saya: "Idiot! You had me scared as shit there!"

She then hugged you tightly.

Saya: "Don't ever do that again."

"I won't. Let's get the hell out of here."

Everyone met up with Saeko, Rei, Shizuka and Alice and drove off in the Humvee to a settlement where Saya hands a doctor medical reports on the virus made before the base was overrun.

You went over to a pond and sketched your surroundings when Saya came and sat next to you.

Saya: "You coming back? We're leaving first thing in the morning."

"Yeah. Just give me a minute."

Saya: "You want to draw me?"

"Only if you're okay with it."

Saya sat on a log in front of yourself as you sketched her with the moon and lake behind her. After finishing, you showed her the sketch, and she blushed at how well it's done.

"Let's head back to the others."

Saya: "Yeah."

You returned to the others and took a rest before heading out.