Act 9: DEAD peace

Waking up, you looked at the sunlight beaming through the window, and then to your side, seeing a naked Saya sleeping next to yourself.

You ran your hand through her hair, and saw her starting to wake up.

"Morning, Sleepyhead."

Saya: "What time is it?"

"I don't think it matters for now. We'll be in Kyoto for a few more days, so sleep in if you feel like it."

Saya sat up and hugged you from behind.

Saya: "As nice as that sounds, I think I'll hang out with you. Is there anything you want to do?"

"Want to walk around the city?" you asked. "I think it'll be nice to not have to worry about running into "Them" while we're here. I know that doesn't sound exciting, but we haven't done that in a long time."

Saya: "Sounds nice."

The two of you took a shower before getting dressed and leaving the hotel you were staying at. You went around Kyoto, which has been walled to protect the people inside.

"This place is amazing."

Saya: "Yeah. Like civilization can still exist."

You and Saya saw a restaurant and decided to order food there, excited to see proper meals instead of rations.

Saya: "So good."

"Careful," you said. "You're acting like Kohta when found a cake at that bakery we raided."

Saya: "Don't care."

You smiled, and after finishing your food, you and Saya went to an area with boarded-up buildings, and you brought out several spray paint cans.

Saya: "Can I try it with you?"

You nodded, and handed Saya a mask and spray paint can. You went to the building and start painting a mural on the side of it, adding flowers before drawing the person they love at the sides of the mural. You two stopped before looking at what the other drew.

Once you returned to the hotel, you and Saya went to your room and see that your cell phones have gotten a message. The message read "The New Order has given this back to you".

Saya: "Y/N, I'm worried we're all going to have to deal with the New Order sooner than we think."

"I know."