Prologue

Taehyung is unaware of how long he is standing there, frozen on his steps.

Unaware of the tears running uncontrollably across his cute bread cheeks that was stressed with smile almost the whole day.

But one thing he's hyper aware of is the heartbreak he's experiencing right now while watching the two figures in front of him immersed in eachothers embrace......kissing.

Well the thing is it's his 22nd birthday today.

Although his boyfriend didn't wish him a "happy birthday" yet.

Nevethless was so excited because his love asked him out on a date tonight. Taehyung thought it must be to surprise him to celebrate his birthday, his boyfriend just pretended to be unaware of today to make his day more special right?.

Taehyung couldn't wait to give this gift he put some effort to customize it, spending the whole night just for the love of his life. Losing sleep for a night isn't a big deal as long as he can show how much sincere and in love he is.

He read somewhere that loyality is a two way street and love needs sincere efforts to last forever. But he should have also known that in every relationship efforts has to come from both sides equally.

Just few moments ago he was so happy & content, his cheeks were hurting because the way he was smiling ear to ear all this time just in anticipation of seeing his love, who he'd like to think is his home, his happiness. He don't even care when others says his cheeks are chubby, it doesn't matter as long as his boyfriend finds them cute and squishy. Yes now he knows he's a hopeless romantic and a sucker for love and affection.

Right now he's doubting his whole existence while looking at the two person infront of him, tangled into each other, kissing passionately that they don't even see a person who wears his heart on his sleeve standing just few feets away, or... they just simply don't care.

Ot, maybe they want him to watch?

Taehyung wants to close his eyes but he can't. He wants to breathe but he cannot. Its like the walls around enclosing him. His head hurts like hell, like it would explode anytime.

More than an hour he was under the rain, he didn't want to believe that he has been stood up.

But everything is crystal clear now...

Watching his love kissing another person so lovingly the way he kissed him just yesterday, told him a "I love you baby".

Watching those same hands of his lover's that are used to hold him, hug him, used to pet his head endearingly are now roaming all over that person's body while kissing.

Taehyung feels like some invisible monster clasp his heart in a hard grip, squeezing it mercilessly. and now he wants to succumb to the familiar cold see of darkness that is mocking him.

Suddenly he lost all the hope for his so called happiness. Most importantly he just lost his will to trust people or a person with his heart forever.

It's so short lived and very cruel indeed. Like this universe knows how much he craves to be loved and cherished.

The few people he thinks close to him, cares for him calls him their 'happiness preacher' but now, he thinks he is nothing but a pathetic loser. An idiot for believing that he deserve all of them like his Grandma used to say.

He keeps watching watching and watching.....its like his feets were rooted there to the ground.

Blurry eyes wide open, like some invisible force forcing him to watch the scene infront and imprint it on his eyes forever so that he wouldn't dare to crave love ever again.

.....never again

Among this the squize on his heart grows and suddenly he can't breathe, can't think...

All he wants is just run away..... far far away...

He wish to disappear for good.

And he did just that....for once and for all....only left behind all those shattered pieces of his broken heart.

★★★★★