Chapter 3

"Are you okay"

A gentle voice said with a hand placed on his shoulder. The touch is soft.

Taehyung looked at this new person. A girl around their age with sharp features. Even there's not much emotions on her face but some concern sure can be detected on her sharp eyes and slightly furrowed brows. He doesn’t know who she is but right this moment he felt some sort of warmth from her presence. Like a friend?!... Taehyung shook that thought off quickly.

Although she's a little tomboyish but judging by her appearance its obvious she's from another chaebol family. This rich people will never accept him as their friend.

Taehyung stared at her few more seconds and nodded timidly. He was about to look at his feet again...

"Hi, i'm Min Yoonji, jungkook's cousin, nice to meet you..." she hold her hand out for him to shake.

Taehyung eyes widen, he hesitate a bit but reached his hand out eventually. "Hi i'm Kim Taehyung, nice to meet you too" they shook hands.

Taehyung lost his confidence, he didn’t mention or introduce himself as Jungkook's boyfriend but he guessed she knows already. now he's waiting to be mocked by the newcomer too who's giving him a fond look?.

"W-what!!?...what the hell? H-how dare you say this to me Min? Are you crazy or what!?" Soomin yelled, fuming. Her screeching voice caught other guests attention.

"We all know you are the crazy bitch here and btw, have some manner and tone down your vulture like screech. Try not to disrupt the environment here, you're so embarrassing" yoonji spat while rolling her eyes.

"Yoonji, don't talk to her like that and what're you even doing here?" to Tae's disbelief jungkook utters, glaring at yoonji.

"Oh i just happen to be here by coincidence and decide to join and btw, it's nuna for you, i'm 4 months older than you remember?.... mmm..and to think of it you need to be a better man jungkook, for your boyfriend, although i've doubt that will happe soon" yoonji shook her head in disappointment. she then turned around and went towards the empthy table dragging Tae with her "Come on Taehyung that's must be our reserved table"

Taehyung was still looking at jungkook while still in disbelief?, but let her drag him.

He even thought he might heard wrong that Jungkook just defended soomin?! against his own cousin?!!.....huh why wouldn’t he? she's his childhood friend after-all and he is just a five months boyfriend who is poor and undeserving.

"Don’t overthink Taehyung, it will only give you headache, anyways, you must be hungry cause i'm. We need to make order so now tell me your favourites" Yoonji's voice brought taehyung back from his self degradation thinking.

Taehyung looked up and tried to smile a little to her. He doesn’t know why yoonji is being kind to him or what her real intention is. But he couldn’t get to think much of it.

"Umm if you'll excuse me i need Taehyung for a minute" there's a tight grip on tae's forearm, he looked up and see jungkook with clenched jaw and furrowed brows looking at him. Oh he's angry Taehyung thought. He feels disappointed to himself for making his boyfriend angry all over again.

Jungkook didn’t wait for anyone’s  reply and dragged tae to a secluded corner of the lounge.

When they were passing by Jungkook's friends he heard snickers and comments about 'jungkook will put this lowlife in his place'. Ofcourse this coming from none other than soomin.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing Taehyung?" jugkook husked lowly, pressing him to the wall "Tell me did i do wrong bringing you here? Is it wrong of me to desire to have a nice evening with my boyfriend and friends?, i just thought you would like this place too"