Chapter 4

Taehyung walked fast towards the elevator without looking anywhere. He heard someone called him from behind. He looked back with so much hope that it might be jungkook calling him only to realise it was not.

It was Yunwoo,he stopped in his steps and widen his eyes when he saw the visible heart & disappointment in taehyung's eyes.

Taehyung turned back again and entered the elevator. And its only when he finally let his tears flow in the confinement of the elevator walls. He can't hold them anymore the pain is strong but he endured all of it because he hates to cry infront of strangers.

He knows that he's less deserving of Jungkook's love and affection. He has nothing to offer and he sure have no right to demand things from him but he still hopes. Is it too much to even being hopeful? for a boy with this poor background...may be it is. He can't ask for more, he shouldn’t ask for more, shouldn’t be greedy and just be thankful for whatever he was given.

It's all his fault, he couldn’t offer anything to jungkook so he should have at least endure his friends words instead of being a cowerd & a cry baby.

Taehyung thinks being this upset won't do him any good. And now as he has already returned to his dorm it's better he should start working on his assignment. It will keep him away from the sadness he's feeling right now even just for a little while.

He just misses jungkook so much but he couldn’t dare to wish him to be here with him, comfort him even when his heart onky wants just that...

*–*–*–*

The next day it wasn’t before the lunchbreak until Taehyung saw jungkook.

He was on his way to the versity cafeteria in search for some coffee inspite of his strong disliking toward this particular drink.

Last night he didn't get to sleep for more than 3 hours and with all of that crying a nasty headache was inevitable. He needs caffeine in his system to help him keep going the rest of the day. He will also order a strawberry pestry to minimize some of it's bitter taste.

Now sitting on one of the empty tables in the cafeteria he took a sip from his coffee concentrated on reviewing his notes and slowly munching on his sweet treat. He got so startled while someone suddenly, out of nowhere dumped their food over his notes that was layed on the table.

He looked up quickly only to see a smirking Soomin stood beside his table with an empty tray on her hand.

"Oops....it's not my fault that i didn't see you there, its just your whole existence that makes you invisible you know?" Taehyung heard her saying while two of her minions started laughing on what she had just said as if it's just some funniest jokes ever.

'Oh God give me some break' Taehyung can only pray.

Taehyung inhaled and exhaled deeply to keep his anger at bay. Their words and actions were never less hurting but still he endured all and silently went to check the damage she has just caused.

He wants to cry it's his hard work all over again and it's completely ruined, food all over on it. Its clear she just did it intentionally just to pick on him. He sighs...

"Will you stop this childish bullying of yours for once please?. We're not in middle school anymore, so please learn to be a little more mature, will you?" Taehyung couldn’t help but utters while looking directly into her eyes.