Chapter 7

Being a hopeless romatic Taehyung always thought his first time will be very special and memorable. For him it's definitely memorable but no matter how much he thinks he can't say so surely that it was very special.

Stumbling in his dorm at this late hour of the night he starting to feel somehow....pathetic. But he blocked that thought so quickly. He scolded himself not to be so greedy and not to ruin his memory of his first time with his lovely boyfriend just by overthinking.

He just wished to stay the night with him, he wished jungkook would ask him for it but he also understand that Jungkook has some important work in the morning.

He almost fall asleep on jungkook's bed after both came down from their high. But he flinched and opened his eyes wide when jungkook nudged him with his cold hand. He just came back from the adjacent washroom after cleaning himself up a little.

"Get dress Taehyung, my driver will drive you to your dorm" jungkook said looking around to find something to cover his still half naked body.

Tae just stared at his broad, strong back, he suddenly started to feel upset. He pouted and when jungkook looked at him again he reached his crabby hands towards him. He just wanted to cuddle with his kookie a little bit more. Wanted to feel his warmth just a lil bit more.

"Cuddle me for only five more minutes...please?" tae said with puppy eyes hands still streched.

Jungkook sighed "its getting very late babe, i need to sleep now or i will be late"

Taehyung couldn’t help but stare at him few seconds. Did he ask for much? Was five minutes a lot for jungkook?.... "nah he's just being immature again, jungkook has important schedule in the morning" Taehyung shook his head and rose from the bed slowly. He almost winched loudly when he felt a sharp pain in his back.

"It will get better after a good sleep" Jungkook said while handing him his discarded shirt from the floor, he didn’t even bother to ask him if he is okay but Tae didn’t think this question is even important to be asked that time. Its just natural body reaction because he was a vergin. Was but not anymore, he just gave away his virginity to his boyfriend. So naturally it's precious to him but to jungkook or others it must be a silly thing.

After couple of minutes he found himself in Jungkook's penthouse elevator and out of the building. Jungkook's driver waiting for him.

Taehyung thanked him when he pulled the car door open for him.

Among these numerous thoughts that going on on his head theres a sudden bizarre thought rose among them. Now sitting on the back seat of this expensive car of jungkook he just feeling like hes's an escort who just hooked up with his client?!...nothing much nothing less...

Taehyung shook his bizarre thought away and scolded himself for thinking like this...he truly is an idiot. He should stop overthinking for real this time so he closed his eyes and leand back on the seat and stay silent for rest of the ride back.

Taehyung tried not to make any noise and quitely entered his dorm room, he saw his roommate  was asleep in his bed. He was limping a bit while walking but tried to stay quite as much as possible. He need to take a painkiller before sleep.

Tae felt exhausted, he put his phone to his nightstand and started to unbutton his shirt. "You should've stayed at your boyfriends tae" Taehyung jumped and almost screamed when his roommate suddenly started talking to him.

Tae whipped his head and looked at Park Jimin his roommate who was trying to sit up from lying.

"Gosh jimin you scared me!!" Tae gasped, a hand on his fast beating heart.