Author's Note

Hello lovely readers,
Before starting, i'd like to say thank you all for choosing my story. Please bear with me with my poor english.

I'm not any professional writer. But this plot is going on and on on my head from last week so i decide to give it a try.

Anyways, i never condone or support cheating but i believe in sincerity and genuine efforts to reach your destiny.

As a person who is lack of empathy and good parenting it is natural that Jungkook will be a true asshole. but his character development is one of the main focus in this story besides Tae's.

I believe, every human who own their mistake and learns from it and puts genuine efforts to correct it without expecting anything back deserves a 2nd chance.

And as for Taehyung's i want him to love himself first and become someone so strong and confident who knows their worth.

As an orphan myself i can somehow relate to him in some situation. So may be writing this story is another way to comfort myself too.

So if you choose to read this story you might feel rollercoaster of emotions. Be patient with jungkook please. And shower Taehyung with lots of love hugs and smooches. He needs and deserve all of them so much.

And please don't plagiarise my work and please be kind. If you have nothing good to say its better not to say anything.

There will be lots of grammatical error as english is not my first language. So bear with me kindly.

Also your positive feedback is highly appriciable.

Thanks for reading 💜

★★★★★