Character Sketch - I

She was like a sunshine
Who could bring a hope for a new day
She was a wave of happiness
Taking away all the pain as the say.....⚪

Meet....

Ruhanika Rathore•

5'5" in height, An epitome of Indian beauty, tanned skin tone, long wavy hair and cladded in ethnics, she spreads happiness wherever she goes.

She was born in Surajpur, Rajasthan (imaginary here), her mother died while giving birth to her and thus, with the grievance of loosing his wife, her father left the world when she was 5 years of age. She was thus, brought up in an orphanage after loosing her parents and her family who denied to accept her.

The orphanage, though failed to give her proper Love and care, gave her a bestfriend, a soul sister.

Priya Singh.

Thus both of them, who faced the kind of same situation became each other's soul sisters.

Growing up, what the orphanage provided them was proper education, as the orphanage was run by the royal Family of Udaipur,

The Rajvansh Family.....

Ruhanika always had that attraction towards designing, and thus she persuaded her dream and studied Fashion Designing.

And Now, there she is....

A 25 year old girl, successfully working as a fashion designer in one of India's biggest fashion houses,
The Rajvansh Designs!

A 25 year old girl, successfully working as a fashion designer in one of India's biggest fashion houses, The Rajvansh Designs!

Our girl was in love with her ethnic styles, and respected the cultures. She was that kind of girl whom the Indian poets would mention in their shayaris.

And to her luck, as she said, her best friend Priya also worked in the same company in the HR department.

Thus, she felt that her life was beautiful, without any regrets in life.

But.....
As they say...
Destiny always have another plans.

She was proposed for an arranged marriage with one of India's richest CEO ...And that changed her whole life.

While she felt in love, or as she thought, some words broke her to suchh an extent where she herself lost the power to fight, she lost her self esteem. And all the innocence, all the kindness was crushed brutally under the power of those words.

Because to her, the most priceless thing was her self respect.

Which turned her to a new person, a new version of Ruhanika where she cared less about people's emotions, she was cold to others and ruthless to those who committed mistakes......

Except one...

Her

Ruhaan.....

Ruhanika 2.0

"Either I'll find a way, or I'll make one"

"This is the new Ruhanika....
Ruhanika Rathore.....
Not the old, caring, innocent one who didn't know how to fight back! So beware of me"
                                                       -Ruhanika

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hi there.....
I'm back...
This is the character Sketch

It really feels good to be back.......

Happy Reading 😊😊