2. Meeting the boss

2 days later

Ruhanika's POV

Wednesday it is today... Middle of the week which according to me is middle of workload, stress, overtime blah blah blah..... I was having some mind blowing thoughts about my life when...

"Tu bathroom se niklegi nhi kya? Mere Ko bhuk lag rahi hai yaar. Kitna time lagega shower lene ko Ruhi?" There she goes, my soul sister jo kabhi kabhi witch bhi ban jati hai

"Bhul mat aj breakfast tujhe banana hai. Main kisi bhi halat mein nhi banaungi" Again there she goes.... Mere Ko Shanti nahi milegi iss duniya mein. Argh!!!!

"Haan. Hogaya. Aa rahi hoon."

Well, we share a 2bhk rented flat. After completing our own studies from the scholarship and then securing jobs, we rented this flat. It was nice and warm and the plus point, well it's just 20 minutes away from our office. Here, we both share each rooms, both the rooms have attached bathrooms. For cooking, we do it alternatively. One day she cooks the breakfast and lunch and I cook the dinner and vice versa. Sometimes for lunch, we both buy from the canteen of the office which provides good homely food. And sometimes takeouts for dinner.

Scooting my thoughts away, I completed my shower and got dressed. It's summer and the weather is pretty hot today. So I wore this for comfort. I wiped my hair properly and let it to air dry for sometimes.

I rushed towards the kitchen and made the easiest breakfast that I am pro at making. Poha, healthy and filling.

Well, I love to cook and I am quite good at it while Pree tries to improve her cooking, which is not bad, atleast edible in taste. I served the breakfast and she digged in. I know she loves when I cook and thus tries everyday to trick me into cooking, but well, who are we even kidding. Rule rule hota hai aur hum dono ko hi usse follow bhi karna Hain. Kyunki yeh kitchen rules madam ne khud banaye hai.

We still have 40 minutes in our hands. After washing the plates, I quickly moved to my room and dries my hair properly and styled it. With just moisturizer, sunscreen, and lip tint, I'm done. Well, not to forget the perfume. I am a perfume freak!

We usually take the public transport to office. The buses this time are pretty crowded but still, it's manageable.

We reach the office by 9:30, which is the reporting time. We parted our ways to our respective departments and on my way, I met Vaani.

Such a sweetheart she is, it's just two days and I must say, she is so lovely and lively. I love working and mentoring her. I was quite surprised when she confessed that she looks after me in the work a lot. I felt blessed.

We shared a quick hug and went into our cabin. She was wearing a white kurti and pants and was looking so beautiful. I complimented her.

 I complimented her

(Vaani's outfit)

While walking to our cabin, she looked quite puzzled and from her expressions, I understood the probable confusion she was facing.