5. Lunch

Author's POV

After returning from the temple with a happy smile on her face, Ruhanika shared the news with Priya. She also told her that she met Vaani's mother, who was also a royal.

The udaipur had some descendants of the royal Family but only one family was the crowned family. Ruhanika thought Vaani hailed from such family and not the crowned one.

Talking with Shirsha, gave her a warm feeling and essense of motherly love. The way Shirsha consoled her when she was crying and how she talked with her, made her feel a motherly gesture to her.

As Ruhanika was so happy today, she did a favor to Priya by cooking the lunch today. A simple rajma-chawal and it won Their hearts and hunger.

In the evening, both the friends went out for grocery shopping and did buy a few essentials too. In the night, they ordered pizza and watched a movie in which they slept halfway as the movie was boring.

Monday morning it was. Hustle bustle filled up the office with the sudden news of the CEO visiting the office today. Women were going nuts because they weren't dressed up to the levels. Mens were surprised with the news of the sudden visit of their boss. And the case was worst with Riya because she couldn't believe that Abhimaan was visiting the office without prior informing her.

The four unaffected people were working in their cabin unaware of the unnecessary chaos going on outside. Meera and Vaani was planning about a little party as it was Priyanka and Meera's brother's anniversary tomorrow. So secretly they were planning with Ruhanika. Priyanka was currently at the pantry.

"Hey, I heard Mr CEO is visiting the office today. It's Monday and that's weird" Priyanka disclosed the fact after returning from the pantry.

"Aaj?" Meera asked

Priyanka nodded.

"Ms managing director cum Girlfriend is going nuts over the fact. Accha entertainment chal raha hai" Priyanka added

Vaani could feel two eyes on her and yes it was none other than Ruhanika's. She knew it was the moment.

"Guys, I have to say something. Ruhanika di, can you call Priya di?" Vaani said and within five minutes the five of them were in Ruhanika's cabin.

"I have to disclose something to you guys but I want you guys to not differentiate with me on any basis or treat me differently. This was my sole motive to do the thing that I have been doing from long now." Vaani took a deep breath and continued.

"I'm actually from the royal family of the Rajvansh's. Meaning Our CEO Mr Abhimaan Singh Rajvansh is my own brother and Mr Aditya Singh Rajvansh is my cousin brother" She kept her eyes closed tightly for the reactions but it never came.

She opened her eyes and started to ramble

"See, I wanted to mingle and socialize with people normally. I wanted to make friends. What I hated is my friend, rather my fake friends would only make me their friends knowing I'm from the royal family. That's why Bhai hid this information in my college and I wanted to continue it in my work place too. I really worked hard in the internship so that I would get selected here. I swear Maine Bhai ki koi madad nahi li, par Haan, unse Ruhanika di ki under me kaam Dene ko zaror kaha tha. Bas itna hi." She said looking at Ruhanika.

"Guys, I am very sorry for hiding this but please don't treat me differently. I want to be your friend. I want to work normally as an employee. Aur mujhe to yeh bhi nahi pata tha ki bhai Aaj yaha aa rahe hai."

Vaani would have continued more if Ruhanika hadn't stopped her.

"Baccha, no one here would judge you on your identity. We are thankful that you trusted us enough to share this. We are still your friends and we love you. Isn't it guys?" Ruhanika said for all