4. Think about it

Author's POV

Sunday it was.
Ruhanika was getting ready to go to the Krishna temple. After winning yesterday's award, she knew that she had to visit Kanhaji.

Getting ready in a white anarkali, she stepped out of her room. Priya was still asleep in her room. Cause it was Sunday, and Sunday means sleep day to her. Dropping a message to Priya, Ruhanika left for the temple.

 Dropping a message to Priya, Ruhanika left for the temple

(Her outfit)

After a journey of 20 minutes by bus, she reached the temple and brought a 'thaal' for Puja. This temple was a different emotion to her. Kanhaji has seen her crying here, has seen her laughing here. She shared all her emotions with him. And winning the award was something totally unexpected for her. She remembered yesterday's incident.

~ flashback ~

Ruhanika's POV

The program was almost over and both me and Priya were about to leave. I knew this award was a turning point in my life. Because some b-town celebs came and congratulated me. When we're about to leave, some paparazzis surrounded us and threw numerous questions at me. I just answered a single question which was about my inspiration and I said

"I create something that I love to".

We cut through the crowd and got into the cab.

~~~~~flashback end~~~~~

She was about to go to the lake attached to the temple when she heard some girls speaking,

"Aaj ka Vogue fashion ka cover dekha hai tune?"

"Haan yaar, maine to than liya ki apni shaadi ka dress Rajvansh Designs ke Ruhanika Rathore se hi lungi"

"She is so good yaar"

The world arround her froze at the words. Vogue magazine? Her? When? She clearly remembered not having any interview or specific conversations.

Turning her feet, she got to the nearest shop and managed to find a magazine of the same. Sitting at a secluded spot in the temple, she looked through the magazine and, her eyes teared.

 Sitting at a secluded spot in the temple, she looked through the magazine and, her eyes teared