9. Engaged

Author's POV

It was six in the evening. The Rajvansh mansion was already in a happy mood. The servants ran from here to there arranging for the engagement of the elder son and the Rana sa of the family, Abhimaan Singh Rajvansh.

Ashish Singh Rajvansh and his sons looked after the whole decorations and caterings. Though it was a totally intimate family occasion but still it has to be royal.

Shirsha and Pragati made all the arrangements for the sagaai and the puja. Whereas Vaani and Priya were getting Ruhanika ready.

Abhimaan was getting ready in his room whereas Ruhanika was getting ready in the guest room that she was Priya was alloted to stay tonight. Yes, they were staying here tonight as it was Shirsha's strict order.

Wearing the beautiful pink kurta, Abhimaan was setting his hair when  Aditya came to his room

"Bhai, aap ready ho gye?" He asked and Abhimaan nodded

"Bas ho gaya. Kuch kehna tha?" Abhimaan asked

"Nahi waisa kuch nahi... "

"Adi, jo soch raha hai, woh bol de" Abhimaan assured him

"Nothing serious bhai, I was just thinking ki aap sure ho na iss pure baat ko lekar?" Aditya asked

"Aisa kyun lagta hai tujhe ki main nahi hoon? " Abhimaan counter questioned

"Nahi, waisa kuch nahi lagta par Ruhanika sach mein alag hai bhai. She is different from the other girl who throw themselves upon you. Maine yeh acche se notice kiya ki how different and unique she is. Woh sach mein Rajvansh ki bahu banna deserve karti hai bhai. So i was just assuring ki aap serious ho ya nhi aur mujhe yeh baat acche se pata hai ki aap har decision soch ke hi lete ho par..... "

"Adi, I understand what you're trying to say. Don't worry mein seriously serious hoon iss matter ko lekar. I have seen how everybody becomes happy around her and I don't have the heart to kill all those happiness." Abhimaan said and took Aditya in a brotherly hug.

"Waise, aap bhabhi ke liye pure head over heels ho rahe ho." Aditya said and ran away

"Kya bola tune..... " Aditya already fled away

"Indeed" Abhimaan muttered to himself on what Aditya said

On the other hand, Ruhanika was decked up in a beautiful pink lehenga with a subtle makeup and a messy bun with flowers. Shirsha herself made her wear some diamond Jewelleries which complimented her look so well.