Chapter = 1

Chapter=1

One a fine winter evening after the post match presentation we will found a tall brunet standing all lone by the stands enjoying the sight of the glossy sky. He is Shubman gill, plays for the Indian cricket team, currently playing for gujrat titans in the ipl season.

He allowed himself to lean a bit forward and rests his forearms on the grills of the barrier. He was a bit upset upon his performance this afternoon. He was suppose to play better than his previous matches this time, but we can never accuse anyone if fate is not in our sight.

Today GT played against MI and GT lost with not so low score but still a guilt was killing this brunet for not playing well.

The young man inhaled a deep breath and relaxed his shoulder. He was about to return to his room when he perceived a presence behind him. Smelling a very familiar scent he assumed the new arrived human is none other than his team's physiotherapist and a quite good friend of his.

Thats what the others know but there is an intoxicating feelings he's building in his mind about that girl.

Vaani Kohli, the girl he is thinking about is his team physiotherapist and The Virat kohli's sister. She has became a great friend and listener to Shubman. She is someone where he thinks he can open up without even thinking of being judged. She listens to his ramblings and suggests the good for him.

Shubman was very pleased with her arrival. He waited for her to start the conversation.

"Enjoying this beautiful night all alone? Very fair Mr.Gill" earing this light joke from his most favourite person both shared a little chuckle. "Well, you are most welcome to join me".

She step forward and stood beside him. Shubman is quite a bit tall for Vaani, she barely reach his shoulder. " Mood off?" Vaani asked sensing the lengthy one is quite silent comparing the other days.

"A bit disappointed upon my performance this afternoon, could've played better"Shubman answered the brunettes question.

"That is cleary visible on your face Shub"said the female."Wanna open up?"Shubman was more than comfortable with Vaani to open up about anything.

"It's just that .... I know that what I've scored is neither bad nor upsetting but still somewhere deeper in my mind, my inner conscience is telling me that I could've played better" finishing his sentence a skaky breathe left his mouth.

"I've no say over your inner conscience cause this shit called inner conscience always provoke us to change good things in bad" Shubman listened Vaani said, he let her continue her sentence,"Let's forget about today. Can we? You have plenty of other things which will help you to torture your brain" Her sentence ended and both share few chuckles.

"Wanna grab some scoop?" The female suggested which brightened the brunet's face.

"Sure" Shubman replied with enthusiasm visible in his voice which lead Vaani to think herself.

[*Such a baby* smiled]

Meanwhile at MI hotel lobby:-

A lad was sitting on one of the couches in the lobby focused in his phone. Didn't perceived when someone came and took a seat beside him.

"Seems like you are very busy? asked a harmonious
voice.

The lad looked up after hearing the voice, he witness an familiar yet mesmerizing face.

"Hello?" The charming women waved her hand in front of him.

"I..uh...do I know you?"This time he threw a question towarda her."Well sorry for my inexpedientness. Hi I'm Shanaya, Shanaya Sharma!!" The boy shook hand with her which she extended.

"Ishan this side"Ishan introduced. "No need I know. But I'm in shock that you didn't recognized me" Shanaya said being offended.

"Sorry Miss but I've never been introduced to you before " Ishan said this being restless a bit. " Arrey main tumhari new photographer hoon Ishan. You gave me various pose's this afternoon" Shanaya stated with disappointment visible in her voice.

"Ohh ... You were her .... I'm so sorry Shanaya I didn't knew,that it was you. You had mask that time how am I supposed to recognize you now" Ishan put a logic

"Right sorry!! For my over react" Ishan nodded in respond."You played really well today!!" Shanaya complimented.

"Thanks .... tried really hard but a bit upset as my friend's team losses." Shanaya put her hand on his should to assure him that she is here,"Don't be...he would not be expecting this from you .... if he is your friend then he'll be delighted for your victory rather than being sad for his loose."Ishan smiled listening to her.

"You should call him and have a deep conversation. Tell him how you are feeling, it will help you. And loosing winning is the key of the game .... isn't it?" Ishan find a bit ease in her words.

"Thanks for your words....it helped me" Ishan being grateful for her words showed his gratitude.

"Mention not, By the way I should leave now, you rest okay? And don't over think...bye" Shanaya bid her good bye with Ishan and took steps towards her hotel room.

Ishan was captivated by her sense of humar. This phenomenon about todays match was disturbing him from head to toe but this girl just sloved it in shuttle. He really need to befriend her.