Chapter = 4

Shaking of her thoughts she took steps towards her washroom and took a relaxing bath. She came out being dressed. She wore a halter neck white crop to with a long slit skirt and paired it with a white sneakers. She put some minimum makeup , took her purse and mobile then left out.

Espying herself in the mirror Vaani thought that she look presentable, a grin appeared on her lips

Espying herself in the mirror Vaani thought that she look presentable, a grin appeared on her lips. No matter how much she deny her feelings for Shubman, there still remains a spot for him. Whenever this lady came across Shubman her heart beat started to increase.

Pushing aside her thoughts she left her room in search of Shubman, who happen to be sitting in the waiting area. Perceiving her presence he looked up and grinned widely. Vanni always surprises him with her looks. She is effortlessly charming.

Not to mention, When he was told that Vaani is Virat's sister he didn't trust them. Like there isn't any similarly in them. They seems weirdly different from each other to him.

Feeling shy under his gaze Vaani coughed a little to gain his attention but to not avail, forwarding her fingers in front of him she shuttled her fingers which fortunately brought him back to reality.

Grinning in an embarrassing manner Shubman got up and stood facing her. Extended his hands for her. The young lady gladly excepted it, and the both make their way out.

During the ride the female spoke non stop about everything that came in her mind and our Romeo just listened. Shubman loves Vaani's gibberish. The girl suddenly holds the lads biceps and told him to stop the car,"Why? what happened?" Asked Shubman.

"Chalo nah ... lets have some panipuri" It's a tradition that most of the girl's choose panipuri over everything, So the younger Kohli pleaded the gill boy and what else Shubman can do ? He excepted her wish.

The "couple" get down from their car and headed toward the panipuri stall,"Bhaiyya do plate ekdom tikha bana nah" Vaani ordered then turned towards Shubman,"Tumhe tikha chalega?" Shubman narrowed his eyes but simple nodded.

When the order came and Vaani placed the first bite she instantly started jumping,"Bhaiyya ... itna tikha ?? kya yaar mu jala di apne !!!" She complained but to her disappointment Shubman was laughing his ass out.

"Mako puch rahi thi ?? khudko dekh" He said and asked the panipuri wala for meethi chatni wala puri. He took it from his hand and feed Vaani with his hand. Vaani ate it and placed her hands on Shubmans .

"Thanks yaar ... jaan bhachali meri tune" Vaani said and loosed her breathe, Shubman tried hard but couldn't help he felt warm blood went into his cheeks turning it red like a blush.

Without wasting much time they headed near by café and had some coffee and sandwiches. They spoke about a lot of things. Vaani was about to take her sandwiche when suddenly someone closes her eyes by placing their hands on her eyes.

Vaani got scared and hold Shubman hand tightly which was resting on the table. Shubman felt goosebumps through his body. Like a current spread through his spines.

The person who closed Vaani's eyes spoke up," Enjoying without me?" Vaani got frozen at her place hearing the voice. The voice belong to her long lost love [One sided].

The lady swiftly rose up from her seat and exclaimed ," Dhanush?" the said lad opened his arm and Vaani hugged him tightly. Shubman felt a pang in his heart but coated it with a fake grin.

A realization hit Vaani and she pulled away from the hug blushing a bit. She cleared her throat and turned to Shubman,"Shub this is Dhanush ... my childhood friend" Shubman got up and smiled,"And Dhanush ... this is Shubman, the famous cricketer and my sabse khaas dost'

Dhanush's smile dropped but he remained still and smiled towards Shubman. They both shook hands and sat in their respective seats.

Dhanush ordered his order and they continued their talks. All the way Vaani only described how much she's been friends with Shubman and surprisingly Vaani didn't felt any disturbance and awkwardness. The progress both Shubman and Vaani had in their relationship comes up in front of Dhanush.

They talked for more times then Vaani got a phone call from Virat, she excused herself from them and walk out of the cafe to attend the call.

Taking the chance Dhanush spoke,"Umm ... bura nah mano toh ek baat puchu?" Shubman who's eyes were following Vaani all this time turned to Dhanush and nodded.

" Tum dono date toh nahi kar rahe nah ?" Dhanush asked in a low voice. Shubman felt a sudden uneasiness in his question. Not because he's not dating Vaani ... it's bacause of the way Dhanush asked him .

" Kyu ?" Shubman this time threw the question to him but got Dhanush off guard ," Nahi ashalme ... umm ... tumhe bata hi deta hoon ... M-mujhe Vaani pasand hai ... bach pan sehi ... toh isliye mujhe laga agar tum dono date kar rahe ho toh mera kat gaya " Dhanush explained his point of view.

Shubman didn't felt good after hearing him but he straightened his posture and told him ," Tum jaida socho mat ... hum date nahi kar hare ... aur -" Shubman looked at Vaani for a second then said ," Aur kabhi karenge bhi nahi ... wo mujhe sirf dost manti hai ... Tum agar sach main use pasand karte ho toh .... m-main tumhe zarur help karunga"

Dhanush this time felt very happy yet very sad. He somehow senses the others sorrow and put his hand on Shubman's and said," Tum pyaar karte the na usse ?" Shubman looked up and said?" Karta hoon ... aur hamesha karunga!" Dhanush smiled and Shubman reciprocate it.

A little later Vaani came and informed them that Virat asked her to come to his house. Shubman offered to drop her and she accepted it she bit good byes with Dhanush and apologised for not giving time to him to which he replied ," Arey nahi ... Shubman was a great company in your absence "

Vaani looked at Shubman with happy eyes and said," Pata ... mera dost hai" she hugged his forearms and put her head on his biceps [Cause she hardly reach his shoulder]. Dhanush watched it and felt bad. But he realized that vaani also has something for Shubman in her heart but she is confused.

He noted to find out Vaani's true feelings and promised himself to help her. Doesn't matter who she loves either him or Shubman. He smiled and for the last time they bid good bye and headed their way.

[ Second part of Chapter =3 ... there will be another part of Chapter =3 ... after that we'll go for Chapter =4 ..

And hope you like this chapter ... I deeply apologise if my chapter didn't entertained you .... I'll work hard for the next one ... till them stay safe and healthy.

Love you all ❤️ 💓]