Chapter = 7

Chapter = 7

Ishan and Shanaya arrived at the hotel lobby and took their plate full of food. They chatted through out the dinner about anything and everything. While chatting they shared their food with each other even fed eachother. Someone who noticed them at the corridor kept his one eye on them and observed their relationship.

Finished their dinner they kept the plates at the bin and took steps towards their room. Ishan pressed the button of the lift and the door opened both entered and waited for their floor to arrived, suddenly Shanaya remembered something and asked ,"Ish .. tumne Shubman ke saath baat ki? Uska mood thik hai?" Ishan turned towards her and smiled.

"Ha .. wo bilkul dukhi nahi tha .. main hi pagal tha jo wo sab soch raha tha " Ishan allowed a smile to appear on his lips. Shanaya also smiled in relief. Slowly the lift stopped at their floor and the door opened. They came out from the lift and stood before their hotel room.

"Thank you Ishan ... it was pleasure to meet you!!" Shanaya said and smiled ear to ear. Ishan witnessing her smilling smiled widely and nodded ,"Same here ... looking forward to the next one" Shanaya nodded and said ," Sure ... next match tum logo ka Bengaluru mein hai ... waha jake ghumenge " Ishan's eyes lit up thinking about it only. He agreed and both of them bid goodbyes and entered their rooms.

Next day at Kohli Mansion:-

The young Kohli was sleeping soundly when her alarm rang loudly making her groan in her sleep

The young Kohli was sleeping soundly when her alarm rang loudly making her groan in her sleep. Taking the clock in her hand Vaani looked at it. It's showing 7 in the morning.  Putting ut back in It's previous place she got up from the bed and went to do her morning routine.

After few minutes she came out being fresh and energetic. Taking her phone she exited her room and went to the living room where her brother was trying to feed Vamika something. But the little one was adamant to have anything. She's been throwing tantrums and Virat was handling her with patience.

The aggressiveness he shows on the field went far away when he's with Vamika.  Vaani admired the scene with an apple in her hand. Suddenly Vamika noticed her and crawled towards her,"Boo" Vamika called her and opened her arms for Vaani to pick her up.

Yes Vamika calls Vaani "Boo" cause when she was 2 she couldn’t pronounce bua so she started calling her boo ... and from that time till now she calls her boo only. Vaani smiled at her and picked her up. Vamika put her head on Vaani's chest and played with Vaani's hair.

Viray got up and took steps towards them ,"Vami beta ... you have to eat something ... you haven't finished your breakfast " but Vamika hid her head on Vaani's neck and yelled ,"Nahi .. wo khana ghanda hai " She said in her baby voice.

Vaani awwed then said ," To fir kya khayegi Vami?" Vamika hearing her bo looked up and said with excitement ," pancakes " Virat sighed and Vaani laughed.