Chapter = 6

Chapter = 6

Author pov:-

Here around 6:46 Shanaya was getting ready for her hangout with Ishan. She wore a sky blue ankle length dress and paired it with a white sneakers. The brunette brushed her hair and left it open. She did some minimum makeup and left her room.

~:Shanaya's outfit :~

Leaving her room she went to the hotel lobby and came across to a scene where her niece and her brother were playing with some toys and Ritika was trying to feed the little one. The female Sharma smiled and captured the moment.

She was about to exit the from there when her brother Rohit called her ,"Kaha ja rahi hai?" hearing her father, Sammy who was engrossed in her playing threw her toys away and ran towards her. Shanaya picked her up in her arms and kissed her temple.

The little Sharma giggled and layed her head on Shanaya's chest,"Wo bhaiyya ... main thoda bahar jaa rahu thi !" Shanaya answered her brother sincerity,"abhi kyu? 7 baj chuke hai ... ab kal bahar jana " as a possessive brother Rohit showed his disagreement.

Shanaya sighed ," Bhaiyya main akeli thodi ja rahi hoon ... Ishan bhi jayga mare sath ... baas a hi raha hoga wo" She tried to convince her brother with the sweetest voice possible ," kya .. wo bander?" Rohit shouted in shock.

"BHAIIII" They heard a whinning voice from the back. Turning back they witnessed Ishan standing there with his hands on his hips showing his fake anger. He wore a black tee and sone light brown trousers and paired it with some black sneakers.

~: Ishan's outfit:~

~: Ishan's outfit:~

kya hai bee??" Rohit asked in his typical" Rohit Sharma way".Ishan gulped hearing him and put down his hands and stood like a obedient child ," K-khuch n-nahi bhai ... wo aap aaj bohot sunder lag rahe ho" Rohit narrowed his eyebrows while Ritika laughed at his comment. Shanaya and Sammy also shared some chuckles. Sammy climbed down from Shanaya's arms and ran towards Ishan.