Chapter =3

Shanaya came and stood at the boundry. She took out her camera and began to capture pictures of the players. The players were practicing hard because their up coming match was against Chennai Super kings.

A windy day it is. Shanaya mada a mistake of wearing a short dress. Her dress ended on her mid-thigh. Adjusting her dress she was walking by the stands when her legs stopped just in front of Ishan.

[This is what she wore

[This is what she wore. Just ignore the bag]

He was stretching which caused his jersey to lift up revealing his abs. No matter how much she tried but couldn't help but to stare, after all she is a female. Her feminine urge incite her to capture this attractive vision.

She raised her camera, angled him and pressed the shutter. Desperate to see his picture she quickly looked at it.

Shanaya does fancies Ishan from a long period of time. She even has developed         feelings for him. His charm,childishness, personality, honesty has attracted her intensely.

While she was busy admiring him in the photo that lad came and stood beside her saying,"Sab ki photo aysa hi scrutiny karti hai ... ya main khaas hoon ?"

Suddenly hearing a husky voice near her ears Shanaya jumped a little and hid the camera behind her,"K-kya kaha ?" She asked pretending innocent.

"Tum ghur kyu rahi thi mujhe ?" Ishan threw another question at her and not able to handle the situation Shanaya was about to take her adieu when a strong arm grabbed her by her wrist and pulled her back.

The female couldn't able to adjust the weight lost her balance and collapsed on Ishan. Having a athletic body his movements are quick and grips are strong. He swiftly caught her by her waist. Her hands landed on his well built chest.

Both stared into each other's eyes as in the time has stopped. People around seemed to invisible for them. They stood in the same position only Ishan's grip on her waist become stronger.

Despite being watched by several other people they seem to no worry about that. Actually they aren't in their right mind, they are sunked in their fantasy. The wind fastened it's blows resulting Shanaya's silky hait strands to come on her face.

The veiny hand of the well built man's made it's way up to her face and tagged those strands behind herears,"Beautiful" the only word left his mouth. A thin layer of blush crept on the females face hearing his comment.

Their trance was broken by a loud horn. Coming out of their fantasy world both separate form each other and gave way to the car.

"Ugh .. S-sorry" Ishan apologised to which Shanaya shook her head and said,"No its fine ... btw thanks for saving" She showed her gratitude.

"Oh thats alright ... ugh ... umm" The lad was having a problem of presenting his word so Shanaya put her hand on his shoulder and asked,"Is everything alright?"

" Yeah yeah ... everything is lovely " Ishan the ever entertainer said in a funny manner to which Shanaya also reciprocate a small smile.

"Then I think I should leave!" She said while taking her belongings," Wait Shanaya" Ishan called,"Well yesterday you helped me a lot ... so as a thank you I was wondering If I could take you out for a coffee treat!"

Ishan put his offer while scratching the back of his neck ... Something he does when he is nervous. He was unsure about her agreeing to his proposal as the relation between them wasn't easy. Though she helped him but he never showed his gratitude towards her .

Looking at him for a great minute Shanaya said ," 7in the evening is okay for me " earing her Ishan shifted his gaze to her,"Thank you Shanaya....thank you so much"Ishan exclaim.

*laughed*"Arey ... uchal nah bandh karo !!! sach main bander ho tum?" The lady asked seeing a 27 years old grown up baby to exclaim.

"Arey yaar bander nahi bulao" Ishan complained,"Ro bhai mazaak karte hai !!!"

"Accha accha thik hai ... chalo 7 baje pick karlena ... ab mujhe jana hai ... bye " Shanaya bid her good bye with him and took her steps towards her room.

Ishan just stood there thinking in his mind ,"Kuch toh baat hai tumme ... jabbi ati ho khush karke chali jati ho ... "

Meanwhile at Vaani's hotel room :-

Entering her room Vaani sat on her bed. The phenomenon that happed earlier in her cabin showed up in her vision. The conversation still audable in her ear.

This isnt the fist time when Shubman has put his desire to be her boyfriend. He even had proposed to her during his U- 19th world cup. She repudiated him saying he should focous in his carear. But being very stubborn he didn't budged from his point as his love for vaani is pure.

So she put a condition that if he aquire a place in the Indian team then she'll think about it. Now that he has aquire his place in the mens team and not only that he is now known as the prince of cricket. Every second and minute of her life when she is around Shubman she feels nervour.

What if he ask her to court him or date him. Even if she did this out of sympathy she'll never be able to love him. Which he doesn't deserve. He deserve someone who'll love him adore him just the way he does for her.

He do really love this lady. He himself is unknown of the fact that his heart only beats for her. Every time he passes from a dress, he imagined her in the place of that doll. He sleeps while thingking about her and wakes up with the motive to see her beautiful face.

remembering each and every moment she has spend with him a small smile made its way on her lips. But on a second thought she can never be his. She loves someone else. A guy whom she has given her heart is not Shubman. Her heart belong to someone else.

She is feeling awfully that someone like Shubman Gill fancies her and she is refusing him showing him her attitude. But she herself is helpless, she can't go against her heart. The thing desires for someone whom she hasn't met for three years.

[Chapter = 3 is a bit big so I'm posting it half half. Next day I'll post the other half.
.
.
I hope you enjoyed it. Your comments are always appreciated ❤️]