Chapter = 2

Morning:-

Sitting on his bed Ishan allowed his brain to recall last nights phenomenon. His mind is occupied by last night's conversation. The moment Shanaya took her leave last night Ishan dialed Shubman's number who happen to be his dearest best friend.

In no minute Shub picked up the call and said,"Bol bhai" hearing his calming voice Ishan decided to start the conversation in ease.

"Shub...I know what you are feeling right now but I didn't called you to tease". Ishan said sincerity audible in his voice."Chill maar chote. Main dukhi tha part kisi ko toh haar nahi tha. I'm happy it's me. Otherwise teri haar mujhse dekhi na jay".

Remembering the delectable conversation with his friend Ishan's eyes got moist. He wiped those rheum's from his eyes and smile.

He got up and began to collect his stuffs for today's practice session. He took his belongings and went out of his room.

Passing by a room he heard few laughing and gigglings. One of the voice is very familiar for him. Curiosity killed him. He took few step forward and leaned towards the door, he again harken that same voice.

He tried to lean more in to the door but unfortunately the door being slightly open he kind of fell right before someone's feet.He looks up and found none other than his captain Mr. Rohit Sharma.

"Arey Rohit bhai app?" Ishan asked in surprise. "Of course It's me but tu yaha kya kar raha hai be?" Rohit is friendly but very hazardous when he is angry.

"Umm wo mai .... mai wo-" Ishan was shuttering while answering but Rohit bit him and said,"Woh woh toh main karta tui .... tu kyu kar raha hai?" Rohit said making the only female present there to laugh.

Hearing the melodious laugh Ishan looked at her and recognize her."Shanaya? tu yaha kya kar rahi hai?" He asked which cause Rohit to narrow his eyebrow.

"Shan tu iss bandar ko janti hai?"Rohit asked the lady,"Ha .... kal hi mile hai"She answered.

"Bach k rehna ek number ka bander hai .... kam kuch nahi karta bas uchalta rehta hai" Rohit again said making her laugh again and took his leave.

"Bohot hasi aa rahi hai na tujhe?" Ishan asked Shanaya regulate her laughter and straight her posture.

"Toh kya karu tumhi boldo bander!" She again laughed and this time a laugh indeed escaped from his mouth.

"Chalta hoon main" He was ready to leave the room when Shanaya hold his biceps and stopped him.

"Ruko ruko kaha chale ? Pair[tree] pe?" She laughed again and Ishan this time being annoyed took his adieu.

Shanaya shook her head at his childishness and get busy in her work and after when she was done she went near the field with her camera.

Meanwhile at GT dressing room:-

Shubman entered in the pavilion and removed his jersey, he sat on one of the empty seats. The lad is very exhausted after the tiring practice he had this morning.

He was relaxing when the door of the pavilion opened and then shut. "You need to have to show me you wrist shub. Tum sab ke ankh to dhoka de sakte ho par mujhe nahi" Stated Vaani sternly.

Shubman sighed and forward his wrist in front of Vaani. She examine his wrist and said,"Not sure but I dont think its something major. But do take an ex ray tomorrow and show me the reports" Shub nodded.

Vaani got up and was about to take her adieu when Shubman hold her hands to stop her.Vaani looked at him,"Mind if we go out today? We haven't hang out recently " Vaani allowed a small grin to come on her face and replied,"Grant me two minutes I'll finish my work in five" Shubman laughed and let her got.

In the mean time he went towards the washroom and took a relaxing bath, coming out of the pavilion's bathroom he decided to head towards Vaani's office.

Reaching her office he knocked on the door hearing a "come in" he pushed the door and entered. Vaani was so engrossed in her work that she didn't noticed who entered.

"Dinu kaka aap abhi le jao main nahi kayungi"Vaani said without glancing at the person,"Par beta maine to khana nahi laya" Shubman said as playing Dinu kaka.

Vaani looked up to see Shubman standing with a sarcastic grin on his face,"I'm so sorry Shub I didn't notice"Vaani stood up ," Mujhe toh jarurat nahi parti teri dekhne ki ... baas tera fragrance kafi hai" Shubman pouted. Offence audible in his voice.

"Arey Shubi nak baandh hai mera ... aut tu yeh boyfriend wo wale bate kyu kar raha hai? ajeeb lagta hai" Vaani asked while arranging her stuffs.

"Banale mujhe tera boyfriend phir toh ajeeb nahi lagega?" Shubman said but then realized what he said. To lightened the atmosphere Vaani said,"Chal ... baccha hai tu."

"Itna bhi nahi" Shubman murmured, and thankfully Vaani didn't heard him."Chale?" Vaani asked. "Ha chalo"

Shubman and Vaani are not new friends. Shubman met Vaani when he was playing under19. Vaani attended the award show with her brother Virat. From that time Shubman gave the permission to his heart to make a fine place for her. Shubman admire Vaani very much not because she is effortlessly beautiful.

She has a lovely aura in herself that people often beg to be around her. Both Shubman and Vaani has build a fine friendship between them from the time Vaani has joined the vacant place.

Shubman's crush upon Vaani when changed into love he never grasp that. Developing a soft corner for that young lady Shubman has always tried to show her how much she mean to him. But it's Vaani who never acknowledged his genuine feelings for her.

Vaani is self dependent practical women, despite having a famous, wealthy and powerful big brother she has never taken any advantage from him. The job she is doing, she has aquire it on her own.

In their almost six years friendship Shubman has only fell for Vaani more than once in a day. Vaani always look after Shubman as a little baby. According to her Shubman is clumsy ... He is baby but somehow some where she might have granted a little space in her heart for Shubman.

Coming out of the building both took step towards Shubman's car but suddenly a beautiful crow coloured in balck decided to make Vaani's clothes her washroom. She left her stool on Vaani's shoulder and head.

"Yaar .... kauyye mene tera kya bigada tha?" Vaani expressed her molestation upon that crow.

Shubman was trying to regulate his laughter and suggest her," Let's drive back to hotel....you need a shower" nodding in his suggestion Vaani took the passenger seat and Shubman drove the car before occupying the driver's seat.