1

the cold breeze brushed through his hair as he was walking down the dark alley. his hands were secured in his jackets' pockets, while his head was hung down low, music blasting through his earphones. 

han jisung sighed for the nth time this night. it was his last night in this town, tomorrow he will be moving out. finally.

the brunette boy sat down by the han river and looked around his surroundings, taking everything deep breaths in and out, wiping his tears time by time. he was alone. like always. and jisung liked it.

eventually, he got used to it.

his family abandoned him as soon as they found out that he was into men. they always treated him like shit, but when they found out he was gay they hated him even more. his father would abuse him, mentally and physically, while his mother would say hurtful things right to his face. every morning, every night.

jisung was an artist, or he wanted to be one. he loved music, ever since he was a little kid, he would imagine playing a guitar and singing for people. when it was night time, jisung would be writing some lyrics, humming a nice melody and sadly smiling to himself. 

he knew better than anyone how it was scary and sometimes even lonely being alone, he wouldn't admit that, but he wondered how it was to have friends or some type of company.

during school he would always be the weird kid, he never spoke unless he was asked to, he never involved himself in any type of drama, fight or gossip. he was simply there to study. and he was an amazing student, teachers would always praise him for his brilliant grades.

he took a cigarette out and lit it up, inhaling the drug slowly and blowing it out rather quickly. 

tomorrow everything will change. he won't be alone for the whole semester and it scared him. 

he was moving to seul to pursue his artistic dreams, he will start studying music production and stuff. but not only that, he will get three roommates. good thing that they were around his age and majoring in dance and music production too, maybe it won't be as awkward.

taking the last smoke in, he stood up and made his way back to his aunts house. she was the only one who cared for the boy, maybe...

"good morning, ji." a woman said brightly, opening the curtains in jisungs' room. he simply groaned at the sudden light and burryed himself under the blankets.

the same woman sat down on the bed besides the boy and placed her hand on his head, "everything is gonna be ok. you will always have me."

as if those words were true. jisung didn't believe her, she was just taking care of him out of pity. a young boy kicked out of his house, living on the streets, willing to be an artist and a successful woman, randomly deciding to help the boy and help him out. sounds like shit ton of pity to jisung.

"did you pack all of your things?" the woman asked looking around and jisung sat up, nodding slowly.

"yeah." his raspy voice was barely hearable. the woman smiled softly and stood up, "i made breakfast, eat before you leave." she kissed the top of his head, "i'm so proud of you, jisung. text me once you step into your dorm." that was the last thing she said before leaving his room, and the house.

the woman lived alone so she had no biggie taking jisung in and having some company herself, they would spend time in the living room together and talk about some musicals that were trending or stuff. she cared for him almost as if he was her son, and he didn't actually mind it.

she was always making sure to be there for him and act warmly, while he was more of a cold-hearted person.

"your room is up on the 6th floor, here is your key." the girl at the reception said, smiling warmly, "if you need anything you can just come here or call the number that is written on your key card." she finished and jisung bowed politely.

he dragged two of his suitcases behind him as he walked up to an elevator. this is it.

seoul air was hitting different, people here were hitting different, the aura, everything was different here and he already knew it will change him for the better. 

43.

'43' written on the door that jisung stood in front of. he left a shaky breath out and opened the door. 

the dorm was nice, as soon as he walked in he was hit with a vanilla scented area, he looked around and saw a hallway leading to a few rooms, living room and a kitchen. he slowly hang his coat on and removed his shoes. jisung guessed that all of his roommates were either in their rooms or out, because the house was quiet.

he saw how neat clean and aesthetically pleasing the living room area was, as he made his way through he saw some names hanging on the doors. 

'seungmin & hyunjin (seungmin i beg for your forgiveness my king - hyun)(MEANHOE NOT ALLOWED)'

jisung chuckled at that, they were all most likely friends by now, as they are all in their second or third year in college, while he is starting just now.

he walked up to another door, which he supposed was his room as it said 'ji?sung??? & meanhoe'

he supposed that 'meanhoe' meant minho, it sounded similar and kinda rhymed too. he entered the room and saw two beds, two tables, two dressing rooms and two separate rooms that lead to separate bathrooms. 

the only thing that ran through his head was 'how much is aunt paying for all of this...'

the sudden sound of door unlocking brought him out of his own little world as he snapped his head to the direction of where the sound came from, heart racing faster than ever.