13

jisung looked up from his phone with an annoyed expression on his face, "oh so now you want to talk to me?" he scoffed, "i have nothing to say to you." he said and looked back at his phone.

minho rolled his eyes, "look, i'm sorry for the way i spoke to you the other day, i admit i was in the wrong. it's really annoying when people don't give a shit about others, in your case... you don't give a damn about yourself too." jisung looked up and stared into the wall.

"i know it's not my place to talk about stuff like this, but i really do believe you should get the help you need and we all are willing to help you," minho said softly, "i don't know if you see it, but we noticed how you leave the table right after eating and come out of the bathroom looking like a corpse. it's terrifying jisung." 

jisung turned to face minho and the look on his face just screamed that he was angry, "it's not your concern how i'm doing or what i'm doing." he stood up, "stop lecturing me." he walked past minho, ready to walk out of the room but minho stopped him by grabbing his wrist firmly.

"that's the problem with you jisung, you don't see your faults in things." minho sighed, "i may give zero fucks about you," he eyes jisung up and down, "but you're important to my friends. i saw how they all were when a person who still is very important to us went through the same thing."

jisung looked at minho with teary eyes, "people cope and deal with their problems differently, minho."

"yes, i know that, but that doesn't give any right to you to treat yourself horribly. you don't deserve any harm, your body doesn't deserve it too." minho said, "yes, jisung, i saw the blades in the bathroom."

jisung suddenly slapped minho on his cheek hard, "was it you?!" he shouted, "you fucker, you threw them away didn't you!" he started to tear up. 

minho didn't know what to do so he did what he would do with felix back then, he hugged jisung. he hugged him tightly, but the younger was strong, he used his little fists to punch minho in his chest and the shouts didn't end until they became quiet sobs.

"it's okay, there is a way out jisung." minho whispered and jisung just sobbed. "i didn't tell others because it's not my thing to share, it's up to you if you want them to know or not. but this has to end."

jisung pushed minho away, "why do even care! i'm nobody."

seungmin rushed into the room and gasped at the scene, "minho, w-what's happening?" minho just sighed and looked at the younger in front of him.

"i hate you!" jisung shouted looking straight at minho, even though he didn't mean it, he was actually touched by the fact that minho had a soft spot for him, but still, just a few days, weeks ago minho acted so cold towards him. he was overwhelmed. he needed to do something. he had to.

jisung turned to face seungmin and broke down again upon seeing seungmins' teary eyes. he felt guilty. he disappointed yet another friend. he slapped his hand over his mouth and ran out of the room. 

seungmin was about to follow him, but minho stopped him from doing so, "let him be."

"but hyung what if he-"

"he will be alright." minho smiled at seungmin, "don't worry. he will get better, i will try my best."

hyunjin, who was observing everything from the hallway chuckled, "i know it's not the right time, but damn is minho in love." minho rolled his eyes, while seungmin giggled, "we told you he was your typeeeee, aw hyung."

"i'm not in love though." minho said.

"you can lie to us, but you can't lie to yourself, hyung. the truth is obvious." hyunjin said.

jisung was lucky he had his phone with him, he dialed jays' phone number and as soon as the boy picked up he let out a sob. 

"jisung? is everything alright?" jay spoke, some shuffling could be heard in the background. 

jisung tried to speak through his sobs, "c-can you pick m-me up?"

"yeah, send me the address i will be there in a few." jay said worriedly.

jisung did as told, he sent jay his dorms' address and waited outside the building, the tears never stopped running down his pale face.

not long after his friend arrived, "jisung what happened?" jay asked with a shocked expression on his face once he spotted his friend alone in the cold night, crying. 

"i know it's too much, but can i spend the night at your place?" jisung whispered and jay nodded, he helped the boy into the car and as soon as they got in and were secured he drove off.

minho, who was watching the scene through the window just sighed and went back to his bed.