18

"so yes or no?" changbin questioned, everyones eyes on the two boys. 

jisung looked at minho and then at changbin, "we might have kissed but nothing more." he said, "and i'm not looking for anyone right now so." he mumbled quickly and went back to eating, causing seungmin and felix to facepalm.

the older felt as if his heart was slowly shattering in small little pieces as the younger finished his sentence, he thought that maybe jisung liked him too. "i'm not hungry." minho stated as he got up from the table and made his way out.

the freckled boy looked at jisung with angry eyes, and the other looked at felix confused, "what?" he mumbled, mouth full of food.

"you're dumber than i thought." felix said and jisung grabbed his chest dramatically, "me?!" he yelled and felix nodded, "yes, you."

hyunjin sighed, "he clearly likes you jisung, good for you - you just rejected him!"

the mentioned boy looked around the table and swallowed his food harshly, upon noticing everyones death glares, "why are you all so pissed at me, i didn't lie tho." he simply shrugged and seungmin rolled his eyes.

-

jisung walked out of the bathroom with his pjs' on and cleared his throat, trying to get minhos' attention. universe was not on his side though, minho was too busy on his laptop, mirroring his dancing that he had recorded a few weeks ago.

the younger sighed and plopped down on the bed, turning his full attention to minho. the older sensed jisungs' stare and glanced at jisung.

"can we talk?" jisung asked and minho scoffed, "about what?"

jisung shifted in his seat nervously and bit the inside of his cheek before speaking up again, "can we just be honest with each other? i need to know if you really have feelings for me, minho. i'm a boy with a lot of problems you know, you might not be able to handle all my mood swings and my mental states."

the older sighed turning his laptop off and turning to jisung, "you're not a boy with a lot of problems, you're a boy coping with trauma responses in different ways. which is why i feel like i should be there for you, only if you would let me." he said and the youngers' eyes shined.

jisung pouted softly, "and i want you to be there through everything with me, minho. i really do, but i'm scared. i'm scared that you will leave me like they-"

"jisung i'm not going anywhere. if you give me a chance i will take it and i will make sure that you won't regret it." minho looked the boy in the eyes and took jisungs' hands softly, "i may not be good with words, we might have not had the best start, but we can't control the past now can we?" he chuckled, "no we can't, we can control present and the future, jisung. and to be honest, i see you in my future."

the boy felt as if he was about to melt, jisung swore that he hit the jackpot on this one. so he did what his mind was telling him to do, he let out a quite sob and hugged minho, the older hugging him back.

"i'm glad you ate dinner, i'm so proud of you." minho said and it hit jisung, he suddenly froze, he indeed had a proper meal and didn't throw up today.

minho could sense the way the boy was tensed up all of a sudden, and he knew it was a sensitive topic, but he also knew how badly the younger needed this push, or so he thought.

jisung quickly got himself out of minhos' grip and ran to the bathroom, upon realizing what was happening minho followed him from behind.

the younger was quick to lock the door though, "jisung open the door!" minho said knocking on the door a few times, but he only could hear soft sniffles from behind the door. "open the damn door!" he shouted and heard the door unlocking. once he saw jisung his gaze immediately softened.

"jisung, this is not ok." he said embracing the boy into a hug, "let me help you get out of this, please." 

the younger just sobbed, "i'm so fucked up in the head, once i realize i actually have eaten i immediately want to throw up." he admitted sadly and minho sighed, caressing his back softly.