15

"i swear if you won't shut up felix, i will shut you up." jisung groaned as the boy next to him was way too energetic for his liking. 

felix chuckled as the two walked down the street, "i would rather die than shut up. never in a million years would've i thought my friend would have a crush on his roommate!"

the other boy just rolled his eyes, "what is so surprising about it? seungmin and hyunjin are dating and they are roommates... chan and jeongin too!"

"yah! chan and jeongin are a kid and a grandpa, don't bring them into this, chan legit pays for their rent he's a sugar daddy." felix said, "seungmin and hyunjin are just highschool sweethearts, but you and minho are like those couples they write books about."

jisung glared at the boy and sighed, "you're talking nonsense." he paced up and felix was now behind him.

the freckled boy caught up with jisung and put a hand on his shoulder, "i'm just saying that it's not that bad to give him a chance." he said softly, "especially when we will be going to a vacation for a week!" he exclaimed and yet again threw his hand on his chest dramatically, "a lot can happen during that week, jisung."

the two entered the building of their dorms, jisung fished for his keys in the pocket and sighed, "don't be stupid, felix. i'm not interested in dating anyways."

felix pouted, "but whyyy~ you're pretty, he's pretty. jisung it's a perfect match!" he whined and jisung chuckled shaking his head softly.

"i actually thought he had a girlfriend once." jisung admitted and felix gasped, "minho? a girlfriend? i would pay to see him hang out with a girl alone." he said sarcastically.

jisung scoffed, "i mean, at first sight he does look straight, but once you stalk his instagram deeper..." he mumbled and felix slapped his shoulder lightly, "you stalker!" he said smiling, "just like me though." he whispered.

the two giggled and bid a goodbye as they parted ways.

jisung shook his head lightly, smiling to himself. 

jisung was about to open the door to his apartment, but it opened on it's own, revealing a ball a bit taller than him, hurriedly leaving. jisung looked up at the boy and  bowed slightly, he then moved out of the boys' way, and once the other was out, walked into the dorm, closing the door behind him.

the other boy, however, was standing behind the door and catching up with his breath. for the first time, when minho spotted jisung so close to him, he felt as if the world stopped for him. his heart raced like crazy and his ears were slightly burning.

seungmin greeted the boy, who just got home and smiled softly, "we packed our bags for the trip, you should too. minho hyung will drive us there tomorrow, the other guys will go with chan." he informed and jisung nodded.

he walked to his room and plopped down on his bed, his right hand immediately flying up to his chest as he smiled dumbly. jisung was feeling slightly bit more alive than yesterday and it made the smile on his face only bigger. everything was falling to a better place all of a sudden, and he was beyond happy for that.

"you all ready?" minho asked as he stood by the door, his luggage by his side. 

hyunjin groaned from his and seungmins' room, "i swear to god i will cryyyy~" he whined, the wine was followed up by seungmins' chuckle, "love, i told you not to pack so much..." he said, helping the older with his bags.

then, minho turned to jisung, who was mindlessly scrolling through his phone, all dressed up and ready to go. the older cleared his throat, "you look nice today," he said and panicked, "i mean you look nice everyday not only today i-"

"thanks." jisung chuckled and looked at the other, "you look great too." he mumbled and minho facepalmed himself for being so shy out of nowhere.

seungmin walked up to the two with a smirk on his face, which also disappeared as soon as it appeared when he made an eye contact with minho, "we're ready to go." he stated and the boys left. 

as soon as they arrived hyunjin whined, again, "god this was so tiring and for what..." he mumbled.

jisung chuckled and rolled his eyes, "stop being so dramatic or i will slap you." hyunjin looked at him offended, "excuse you?! i'm older, have some respect." he scoffed.

the oldest of the four saw everything and slapped hyunjin on the back of his head playfully, "get your bags out of my car." he said and walked to the other car, he greeted all their other friends and talked with chan for a little.

"i think he likes you." seungmin whispered to jisung, soft smile on his face. jisung glared at minho, "i think i will punch you." he said, returning the soft smile.