20

"jisung?" minho called out as he stepped into the dorm, however nobody responded. the boy sighed as he took off his shoes and a jacket. he dropped his backpack by his study table and plopped down on his bed.

it is almost summer now. may to be more specific. their performance went well, they all achieved the maximum of points and jisung and minho had been doing alright, it was not perfect, but they had their sweet moments as well as hard ones too, like any other couple.

as the summer was right around the corner now, jisung was more busy preparing tracks and lyrics, producing from morning to night for some summer festivals and some underground artists. so minho guessed the boy was in the 3racha studio.

3racha. jisung, changbin and chan. as soon as they finished up with their finals performance they decided to form a producing group, they uploaded some of their own tracks online and it gained some popularity, but the boys were most known around their friends. 

minho was proud of jisung, the younger quit drugs and self harming long time ago. he was sober and clean for the past few months now and his friends were beyond happy. it was a long ride, but jisung was fighting all of the demons in his head and eventually, he won.

the door opening made minho jump out of the bed, "sorry..." jisung mumbled as he made his way to minhos' bed. he sat down by the edge of the bed and sighed.

"what's wrong?" minho asked as he slowly sat down besides the boy and wrapped an arm around his shoulder.

jisung just looked at minho apologetically, "i'm sorry minho, i know we had plans tonight, but i won't be able to make it."

the older knitted his brows in confusion, "did something happen?"

jisung once again sighed before he spoke again, "i have to do some work later tonight-"

he was cut off as minho abruptly stood up, he scoffed and turned his head to the side, not daring to look at the younger.

"love, i'm sorry-"

he was yet again cut off as the older turned to look at him, the look in his eyes held all kind of emotions, sadness, anger and a tiny bit of disappointment. "don't." he began, "this always happens, something always comes up, jisung." he said as he was making his way to his wardrobe.

"look, i know how important this is to you, but-"

and again minho cut him off, "if you truly knew that, han, you wouldn't ditch me for some dude that doesn't even pay you for doing the job." he looked at the younger again, "each time he calls and you go, it seems like you are dating him and not me." he said.

jisung quickly stood up and was now in front of minho, his eyes were shiny because of the forming up tears, his cheeks were colored in slightly pink color and he held minhos' wrist tightly, "don't say that, minho, you know ho much you mean to me. it's my job, i can't just say no."

"yes jisung, you can. you just don't want to." minho pulled his hand away from jisung, "i know this is your passion, your will to live, but you have to learn how to give time for both: your personal life and your career." 

the younger shook his head slowly, "you don't understand..." he mumbled, "he doesn't pay me, because i'm not a proffesional yet and it would not be fair for me to take money from him when i'm still learning."

"it's not fair to me either, jisung." minho said as he made his way past the boy, towards the door, "this competition is one of the most importants to me, if i win i get to go to the world champions." he stated, "my friends will be there, everyone will be, i wanted my lover to be there too." the older scoffed as he looked up.

jisung rolled his eyes, getting slightly annoyed, "i know, i wanted to be there too. i still will be able to make it to the after party, i will try to finish quickly so i can come to the result announcing as well." he said.

the older turned to look at him, "forget it, han. i'm sure eric will have some more quests for you." he said as he got the hold of the door handle, "we barely see each other this month, you only come here to change, for all i know you could be sleeping in his bed."

jisung walked up to minho and slapped his cheek, leaving a red mark, "i'm not sleeping with him!"

minhos' head was still turned to the side, due to the slap. he chuckled as a sad smile made his way to his lips, he slowly turned to look at jisung, "i'm running late, don't forget to eat something before you go to work." the older said and left the dorm, leaving jisung alone in the room.

the younger ran a hand through his hair as soft sobs filled up the dark room. he kneeled down and covered his face with his sweaty palms before standing up, picking up his belongings and leaving the dorm, locking the door behind him.

a/n:

well... all couples fight, minsung is not an exception. however, have you guys seen the fanmeeting videos and pics?? the fanmeet is my official 2024 minsung empire...