16

"ok guysss," jay started as they all have been waiting in the hotel lobby for him to come back with the room keys, "i got the keys." he said happily.

felix looked around excitedly, "i will room with changbin hyung." he said sending a wink to minho, who just looked at him confused. the freckled boy quickly grabbed the keys to his and changbins' room and basically dragged the other out of the lobby towards the elevator. 

the youngest of them all, jeongin, hummed and smiled, "i will room with channie." he said and did the same thing that felix did.

jake looked at jisung and smirked, "so that leaves me and jay, seungmin and hyunjin..." he paused and turned to the other two, "and minho and han." he quickly gave seungmin his and hyunjins' key and grabbed jay by his wrist, winking to jisung. 

"uhh- i guess we will be rooming here also." minho chuckled and jisung sighed, "yeah i guess." he replied unbothered, but his heart however, was going to rip out any second now. 

jisung swore that minho could hear how fast his heart was beating while the two were waiting for the elevator. minho seemed so calm, yet there was han jisung with sweaty arms and a racing heart.

"why are you so nervous?" minho asked softly, his eyes still on the wall. jisung quickly turned to face the younger and chuckled awkwardly, "i'm not?" he said, but it came out almost like a question.

the older hummed and turned to face jisung, "you seem pretty nervous to me. is something wrong?" he asked, genuinely concerned, "if you don't want to room with me just say it, i'm sure someone else would agree to switch-"

jisung shook his palms in front of minhos' face, "no no, no need to..." he quickly said, "i want to room with you." he mumbled, "you are probably the calmest so at least i will get a peaceful sleep." he explained.

"alright." minho said as the elevator came down to get them. 

"oh for fucks' sake you've got to be kidding me..." jisung mumbled as he walked into the room, minho following behind him.

the older chuckled upon realizing why the younger reacted the way he did, "right side is mine." he stated and walked up to the king sized bed. 

jisung rolled his eyes, "there has to be some kind of a mistake right? why is there only one bed?!" he freaked out, causing minho to laugh, "don't laugh it ain't even funny!"

minho was simply laying-sitting on the bed and looked at how the younger was panicking, his heart somehow aching. why was jisung so troubled with the idea of sleeping together? platonically. 

jisung dialed jays' phone number and once the other picked up he immediately shouted, "there is a problem with our booking!"

the other guy on the phone chuckled, "no there isn't?" he said and jisung could see the smirk on the others face, that made him even more frustrated.

"yes there is, why is there only one bed in our room?" he asked more calmly this time, walking up to the sofa to sit down on it. 

jay hummed, "so? there is one bed in our room also-"

"and you two are dating!" jisung interrupted the other. jake snatched jays' phone, "just bear with it for a week, it's not like you two are exes or enemies." he said.

jisung looked at minho, who was simply smiling at the other, "yeah, right..." he said, lowering the volume of his phone so that minho won't hear anything he is not supposed to, he looked out the window, "please switch with meee, even if it's for one night." he pleaded.

his phone was suddenly snatched out of his hands, "yah!" jisung yelled in annoyance as he stood up, minho, who had snatched the phone out, was simply chuckling, he turned the speaker on, "see you at dinner!" he said happily and hanged up.

"hey, i was talking!" jisung shouted, trying to win his phone back. minho took the chance and hugged the younger tightly, jisung tried to push him away, but the olders' grip just tightened.

"let go." jisung mumbled, "never!" the other chuckled.

and then jisung woke up. i'm kiddinggg, buttt i would love to hear your thoughts about this story so far? do you like it?:))