7

"sorry, i didn't want to interrupt you and your girlfriend." jisung said apologetically and minhos' eyes widened, "oh, she's not my girlfriend actually." 

jisung looked up and smiled softly, "no need to explain yourself." 

minho sighed and gestured jisung to sit down so that they could discuss what kind of a tattoo the boy wants to get today. "i guess you came there because you want a tattoo and not to actually see me." minho said sarcastically and chuckled.

"no, i asked for a tattoo artist named minho specifically, i actually did want to meet you in a different environment and stuff." jisung said looking around the studio, "i would like to get my first ever written song lyrics line tattooed on my.. hm, arm?"

minho looked at jisung, "it may sound dumb, but i need to make sure you're comfortable, is it ok if i touch you?" he asked and jisung nodded, taking his jacket off.

"i thought you just wanted to skip the party, i would've never guessed you would be there now." minho chuckled taking the pen and some sketch paper, "you can tell me the lyrics now, i will write it in different fonts and you can pick out one."

jisung looked at minho, only now noticing his soft features and how dedicated he was to his passions, "wait for your love." jisung whispered looking right at minhos' eyes.

and when minho looked up at the boy the world did indeed stop for a hot minute. the two were lost in each others' eyes. jisung was the first to break the eye contact and minho chuckled, "was the song about a one sided love or something?" he gently asked as he wrote the line down.

the younger glared at him and sighed, "something like that..." he mumbled, flashbacks from his childhood running through his mind. 

the song was not about a boy, or a girl. the song was about his parents, about how he was willing to wait for them to accept him and love him again, to stop the constant mental and verbal abuse and just appreciate jisung in general.

"damn, first loves always hurt the worst." minho said, "which one do you like?" he showed jisung some sketches and jisung chose one, as soon as he pointed at the one he likes minho started to do his job. 

jisung sat more comfortably, bringing his knees to his chest, he sighed, "i never had a ture first love, i think..." he mumbled and immediately gasped in pain as the tattoo gun came in contact with his skin.

"it may hurt a little, but if anything we can take breaks. just tell me when it hurts too much, ok?" minho asked looking at the boy and jisung nodded, "jisung i need words."

"yeah, ok."

the tattoo was now finished and minho did some finishing up things before standing up and taking his phone, "can i take a photo? if you don't mind, i would like to upload it on my instagram."

jisung chuckled, "sure, it turned out great. thanks."

minho took some pictures and looked at jisung, "you don't need to pay, it's on me." he said and jisungs' eyes widened, "minho i-"

"you can pay for our meal out if you feel guilty." minho interrupted him and jisung looked at him in confusion, "you haven't eaten right?" minho asked and jisung shook his head 'no', minho grabbed his belonging, jisungs' jacket and the boys hand, he looked at him smiling softly, "do you like mc donald's?" 

jisung was really weirded out by the way minho behaved. one minute he cared for the younger and the next couldn't be nearby him. 

but there they were now, in the drive way of mc, waiting for their order to be finished, while their friends were out there partying. 

suddenly minho turned to face jisung, "can this stay between us?" he asked lowly and jisung furrowed his brows in confussion. "i don't want my image to be ruined or people getting the wrong idea." minho explained.

jisung swore his heart just broke into millions of little pieces. minho was embarrassed to be seen with him? 

"if you are embarrassed by my presence, why would you even invite me out?" jisung scoffed, trying to hide the pain in his voice. 

minho sighed, "i just don't want people to get the wrong idea, that's all."

"and what's so wrong about hanging out with me?" jisung faced minho, you could tell by the look on the youngers' face that he was beyond hurt by the way minho spoke. 

"there's nothing wrong-"

the older was interrupted by the door opening, jisung got out of the car and smiled sarcastically at minho, "i will transfer you the money for the tattoo, goodnight." and with that he slammed the car door, making minho jump out of shock. 

dumbass. jisung thought as tears started to form in the corners' of his eyes.