23

"what?" minho mumbled, "what are you saying?" he asked looking at hyunjin.

the boy nodded his head, "mhm, the first place winner goes with us, but only as a watcher, we both won grand prix, we have to prepare a duo and our solo performances!" hyunjin happily announced.

jisung sighed in relief and placed his both hands on minhos' cheeks, causing the older to turn look down at him, jisung smiled softly, "i'm so proud of you." he whispered before leaning in to peck minhos' lips and then his forehead. "so, so proud of you, min." 

-

"is everything ready?" chan asked as he walked into the living room, adjusting his pjs. 

jeongin glared at him from the other side of the room, "you said we will have an after party." he said through gritted teeth and chan chuckled, "isn't this an after party?" he questioned, looking at the younger, who just rolled his eyes.

"it's literally just a sleepover..." jisung mumbled, "we thought you meant an actual party." 

minho, who was quietly eating warm cookies sighed, making hyunjin turn to face him, "are you ok, hyung?" he asked, to which minho simply nodded back. 

chan sat down besides jeongin and cuddled up next to him, hugging the boys waist tightly, "we could watch a movie or something, and you all can stay the night here." he informed, "there are plenty of beds for everyone." he said smiling.

"let's watch the anime 'nana'!" felix yelled as he plopped down on the mattress right next to changbin, snacks in his hands.

-

time passed by quickly. some were tipsy from the drinks they had while watching the show, some were already asleep, and the only three who were still in the right state of mind were silently scrolling on their phones.

"i will go to the guest bedroom with hyunjin, you two should head to sleep now too." seungmin said, dragging the half asleep boy with him, leaving minho and jisung alone in the living room.

silence filled the room.

 jisung looked up from his phone nervously, but quickly averted his gaze back to his smart phone as he made eye contact with minho. the blonde was panicking, he didn't know where he and minho stood now, was minho still upset about what happened earlier in the dorm?

suddenly minho stood up, as he was about to leave the room a voice prevented him from doing so, "where are you going, love?" jisung asked silently, almost whispering.

minho turned around, "to the dorm." he simply answered and jisung hurried to stand by his side, "but you had a few drinks, you can't drive." he said, eyes wide.

the black haired male chuckled, "i'm not drunk."

jisung stood there like a mother, who was about to scold her child over some kind of reason. he crossed his arms firmly in front of his chest and looked at minho with narrowed eyes, "give me the car keys." he demanded.

"what?"

"you heard me, minho. give me the car keys." he said and minho did as told, surprisingly, he handed jisung the car keys and made his way to the hallway. 

the younger followed him from behind like a lost puppy, mindlessly writing a message to the group chat, simply to inform the others about their whereabouts in case they won't be at chans' place when everyone wakes up in the morning.

both boys sat in the car, jisung averting the seat to his liking, he started the engine and handed minho an aux, letting him dj for the ride.

"why are you going back to the dorm?" jisung suddenly asked as he was driving out of the parking lot. minho simply shrugged.

they drove in silence for a short period of time, the car stopped in front of a red light and jisung glanced at minho, who was looking through the window, blinking slowly.

"are you still mad at me?" jisung asked silently.

love me or leave me by day6 started playing.

"i wasn't mad, i'm just... upset i guess." minho answered.

jisung placed his hand on top of minhos', causing the older to look at their hands, "i promise this won't happen again, hyung."

the older pulled his hand from where it was, "you said this the last time too." he sighed, "i'm sorry about what i said about you and eric, i know he's with sunwoo, i don't know where the comment came from then. i feel hurt, knowing that while i'm sitting alone in the restauraunt waiting for hours for you to come, or in the cinema." the car began to move again.

"or when we had to go to my relatives birthday and i was late because you forgot to inform me that you won't be able to make it. i feel hurt knowing that while i'm waiting here alone, you are with him." minho finished.

Kiss me in your sleep | MinsungOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara