𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

Liked by jadecargill, montezfordwwe, trinity_fatu, and 5,815,625 others therock Established in 2023

therock Established in 2023.
View all 21,736 comments

"I can't believe that happened to you, I'm so sorry," Bianca said as Ayra was backstage of the latest smackdown taping.

Their inner circle had spread the news of Dwayne and Ayra dating and how the family was against it. And then Dwayne posted a photo of them on Instagram.

So many of Ayra's coworkers had been texting, calling her, and even walking up to her to find out the details and express their concerns and support.

Ayra was overwhelmed. This isn't how she wanted everyone to find out about her and Dwayne. She was pissed that Trinity ran her mouth and how her family reacted to her relationship.

But the only good thing out of the situation was that she and Dwayne managed to work out some of their issues. They needed to be a united front against her family so working out some of their minor issues was needed.

"It's so petty," Ayra said.

Ayra sighed as she watched Joseph and Jonathan walk by, ignoring her existence. Joe had forbidden anyone in their family to speak to Ayra. Ayra had let out a bitter chuckle when she heard the news from Zilla.

"Oh they really not talking to you, that's crazy," Bianca said as she watched them walk by without saying anything to Ayra.

"Fuck them, a bunch of annoying dickheads," Ayra said as she clenched her fists.

Bianca placed a hand on Ayra's shoulder. "It's going to be okay, they will see how happy you and Dwayne are together and come to their senses," Bianca said.

"I won't hold my breath for that to happen," Ayra said before Jade walked into the hair and make-up area with Trinity.

"Oh no, I gotta go," Ayra said, trying to stand up from her seat but Bianca held her down.

"No, you two will talk and make up, you guys are like sisters, I know what Trinity did was wrong but she said she had no ill intention when she told them, Ayra so don't be mad at her," Bianca said.

Ayra pouted. "I'm not mad, I'm hurt," Ayra corrected Bianca.

"And you have every right to be hurt by that but at least let her apologize to you for hurting you," Jade said.

Ayra scoffed. "You two shouldn't even be talking to me, remember, Joe the big head fool told everyone not to talk to me until I leave Dwayne," Ayra told them.

Jade rolled her eyes. She was not going to let Joe dictate who she can or can not talk to especially when Ayra is one of her good friends and sister-in-law.

"Don't worry about that, I just want to say I'm sorry for breaking your trust, Ayra, you know you are my sister and one of my biggest supporters in life, you held me down when it came to this family so I'm going to hold you down," Trinity said.