𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱

Taliyah Marie Fatu (née Becker; born June 7, 1989) is an American professional wrestler and sports broadcaster

Taliyah Marie Fatu (née Becker; born June 7, 1989) is an American professional wrestler and sports broadcaster. She is signed to WWE, where she appears under the ring name Yaya Braxton.

"Joshua," Ayra said as she walked up his driveway and saw him working out in his garage

The music was loud so Joshua couldn't hear her. Ayra nodded her head to the music as she walked up behind him and tapped him on the shoulder.

"Oh shit," Joshua said as he dropped the weights in his hands before glancing over his shoulder at Ayra.

Joshua kissed his teeth. "What are you doing here, sneaking up on me like that?" Joshua asked Ayra.

"Can we talk?" Ayra replied with her famous puppy dog eyes that always seemed to work on Joshua.

"Nah, put them eyes away," Joshua said.

"Joshie!" Ayra whined with a pout.

Joshua sighed. "Man, fine. What do you want?" Joshua asked her.

They moved to the corner of the garage, and sat down on a bench, turning down the music.

"I just want to talk to you about this issue," Ayra said.

"Hold on," Joshua said before standing up and disappearing into his house.

Joshua reappeared in the doorway a few minutes later with two bottles of water. "Here," Joshua said, handing the bottle of water to Ayra.

"Thank you," Ayra said.

"Talk," Joshua said.

Ayra nodded. "First off, I want to apologize for keeping my relationship with Dwayne a secret from you. It was never my intent to make you or any members of this family feel like they were not respected or important enough to know. I wanted to keep it a secret because I was insecure and scared, honestly about myself and my relationship. Dwayne wanted to tell everyone from the moment we agreed to go out," Ayra said.