𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

Alia Ivy Adhika Keola de Belen Anoaʻi Leone (Samoan pronunciation: [a

Alia Ivy Adhika Keola de Belen Anoaʻi Leone (Samoan pronunciation: [a.noˈaʔ.i] ah-no-AH ee; born March 16, 1988) is an American singer-songwriter and music producer.

Liked by aliaivy, therock, andimtexie, and 2,461,102 othersayraicy Here's to the girlie who shows me every day what unconditional love is

ayraicy Here's to the girlie who shows me every day what unconditional love is. To the moon and back! Thank you for teaching me the lessons I needed to know, speaking the truths I needed to hear, and always offering me grace. You're truly the best. I'm glad to say I'm the proudest member of your fan club. Here's to another year of the best sister in the world! Happy Birthday, @aliaivy 🖤 Thank God for sisters!
View all 20,389 comments
andimtexie 😍😍😍😍

"Get off the table, Alia!" Texie yelled as Alia climbed the table to get in Joe's face.

"Stop playing with my sister! Y'all not going to keep trying her like that in my motherfucking presence!" Alia said.

Ayra and Dwayne had shown up to Alia's birthday dinner. For the first hour, everything was going great until now when Joe and Alia ended up in an argument over Ayra.

Joe and Alia always acted like they were Ayra's parents instead of older siblings.

Alia was supportive of Ayra and Dwayne's relationship versus Joe who was pissed about it. Joe wanted Alia on his side but Ayra was Team Ayra.

"This is normal to you?" Joe asked as he pointed over to Dwayne and Ayra. "This is fucking weird!" Joe yelled.

"Shut the fuck up, Joe, if they love each other then you need to support them," Alia said as Joshua dragged her off the table before she could jump on Joe. "You're always so judgmental!" Alia yelled as she tried to get out of Joshua's arms.

Ayra stood up and yelled for them to stop fighting. "Stop it! Enough! I can't take this anymore!" Ayra yelled. Everyone looked at her. "I love him, okay, I get it, y'all feel some type of way but why doesn't my happiness matter to any of y'all?" Ayra asked, looking at everyone around the room.