𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

"I heard recently that you two may become brothers-in-law in the near future," Jimmy started, and Dwayne nodded.

Joe did his best to control his face so as not to react negatively to Jimmy's statement. "I've heard that too," Joe agreed, a small smile on his face.

"Now... are there plans for a WWE televised proposal or wedding maybe during Wrestlemania?" Jimmy asked and Dwayne rolled his eyes before chuckling.

"Well, Ayra would kill me if I proposed to her during Wrestlemania," Dwayne started his answer. "And I think the family would also be very upset if we did that," Dwayne continued. "So, no, there are no plans for a proposal or wedding during Wrestlemania," Dwayne concluded.

Joe shook his head. "My sister is private so you may never know when she's engaged or married," Joe said as he bit his tongue not to add the fact that she hid her relationship for a year before the family knew.

Dwayne gave him the side eye. Yeah, Joe and Ayra made up and Joe said he would try to be okay with the relationship but Dwayne didn't trust him. He believes that Joe is pretending to be okay so he doesn't lose Ayra.

Dwayne and Joe appeared on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon to promote WrestleMania 40, Dwayne's new business venture, and of course, enhance Joe.

"But if it happens are you excited to be brothers-in-law?" Jimmy asked Dwayne and Joe.

"We're all on board," Joe told Jimmy, speaking of the entire Anoa'i clan. "We see that my sister is happy and we support whatever gets her to that place, you know, we're happy for her," Joe answered.

"Family is everything so this will just bring us closer than we already are," Dwayne told Jimmy, shifting a little.

"That's great, amazing. So, I came across a tweet," Jimmy said as he picked a cutout of the tweet on the board. "And it says 'The bloodline members are all married to female wrestlers. Are they trying to build a super wrestling family with those genetics?' And I have to ask does this tweet have a point?" Jimmy asked.

They laughed, Jimmy, joining in.

"Well, love is love. I don't think any of us were thinking about the profession choice of our wives when we started dating them," Joe answered.

"Erm... well... it's interesting. I don't think all of our children will follow in our footsteps but you never know so I guess the genetics will be crazy," Dwayne said with a chuckle, the crowd joining in.

"So how does that work when it comes to your schedules? Are all of you on the same schedule? Do you guys wrestle to figure out martial issues at home?" Jimmy asked, pressing for more insight.

"Most of us are on the same schedule, if not we try to make sure that we can get together and spend quality time together off the road," Joe pauses. "No, we don't wrestle to solve problems but that hasn't stopped my wife from putting me in a headlock when I forget to do something," Joe told Jimmy.

"I feel like Ayra is always putting me in a submission move when I forget to do something around the house and don't let her find out that I started a D.I.Y project and didn't finish it; she'll pull out the black widow quick," Dwayne joked.

"Ayra is the main one to wrestle with anyone outside the ring over anything," Joe said with a smile.

"Do you guys let her get away with it because she is the baby of the family?" Jimmy questioned, wanting to see just how much they would reveal about Ayra before they switched topics.

Joe and Dwayne chuckled. "She gets away with a lot of things because she's Ayra, not the baby of the family," Joe answered.

 "She gets away with a lot of things because she's Ayra, not the baby of the family," Joe answered