𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐧

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐧

"Baby, I can't find my train-" Dwayne paused as Ayra walked in with his training shoes in her hands.

"You left them in my car," Ayra said as she handed them to him.

Dwayne smiled. "Oh, right. I forgot," Dwayne said.

"Mhmm, so you're training with my brother, and who else?" Ayra asked as she took over packing his gym bag for him.

"And Sefa, maybe Colby, it depends Joe didn't tell me who would be there," Dwayne answered back.

"Do you want me to come?" Ayra asked him.

Dwayne shook his head no. "I would love for you to come but no, I do want them to think I can't handle being around them without you," He told her.

Ayra sighed. Men and their pride. "Fine, but if you feel uncomfortable or they do or say anything, please walk away and let me know," She told him.

Dwayne nodded. "You don't have to worry, they promised they were cool, babe," He said.

"Yeah, but Joe has a slick mouth so I know he'll try and throw a dig at you," She said.

Dwayne sighed and grabbed her by the waist, pulling her towards him. "Listen, baby, you don't have to worry about that anymore. If Joe can't keep his mouth shut about us then that's his problem. We got everyone else on our side and that's all that matters," He said before kissing her lips.

Ayra smiled against his lips. "Okay," She said.

"Now, what are you going to do while I'm gone?" He asked.

"Go horse riding with Simone," She answered with a smile.

Dwayne smiled. He was so happy that Ayra got along well with his daughters. In the past, Simone had trouble getting along with his exes but she seemed smitten with Ayra. Maybe it was because they already knew each other or Simone genuinely liked that Ayra was dating her father.

"Use that card I got you if you guys need anything," He suggested.

Ayra rolled her eyes. "I don't need to use it, I have money, Dee," She said.

"I know you have money but I love you spending my money, okay, let me take care of my woman," He said.

Ayra opted not to argue about it. She followed Jade's advice and went along with the situation. Dwayne evidently takes pleasure in lavishing her with his money, so since she cannot prevent it, she must learn to appreciate his generosity.

Ayra sighed. "If you say so," She said.

 "If you say so," She said

Liked by avawwe_, aliaivy, romanreigns, and 2,000,000 othersayraicy Fun fact: I have four horses and I used to compete in showjumping events when I was younger

ayraicy Fun fact: I have four horses and I used to compete in showjumping events when I was younger. My dad brought me my first horse at sixteen instead of getting me a car for my sweet sixteen. Horseback riding is my favorite thing in the world.
📸 @avawwe_
View all 12,923 comments
aliaivy I remember your face when Zoko showed up at your party in the driveway instead of a car 🤭😂
ayraicy @aliaivy I was so heartbroken about that car but I love Zoko that's my first love for real so Pop knew what he was doing when he got him.
romanreigns She was stressed like is the horse pulling the car in😭@aliaivy
aliaivy @romanreigns and you didn't make it any better, talking about yeah you gotta take the horse to school every day 😂
uceyjucey Poor Zoko was stressed out that night 🤣
ayraicy @uceyjucey he ignored me for a month for the way I reacted to him that day 😭😩

Girls' Day Out: Ayra Anoa'i aka Icy & Simone Johnson aka Ava Raine Spend Quality Time Together On A Shopping Trip

Ayra "Icy" Anoa'i and her boyfriend, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson's daughter Simone "Ava Raine" Joshnsim have been strengthening their bond.

The duo were photographed on a shopping trip. In photos from the outing, Ayra rocked a long blonde hairstyle and donned a pink dress and platform sandals. The 22-year-old towered over her stepmother in a floral button-down dress and a pair of black boots.

This is not the first time the two have been spotted out together one-on-one. A week after it was revealed that Ayra and Dwayne were dating, Ayra and Simone stepped out in New York City, and they were also seen hugging in Las Vegas.

Their tight bond shined as they made their way around the city to shop and grab some food and they sported smiles on their faces the entire time.

"As much as I love my little sisters, I would love to have little brothers, I'm getting older so you guys need to get a move on with the baby-making process," Simone said as they sat down for dinner

Ayra and Dwayne looked at each other and chuckled.

"Is that what's on your mind?" Dwayne asked Simone.

"Honestly, I've been thinking about it since you guys told me that you were dating," Simone answered.

Ayra shook her head. "That explains all those baby facts you were telling me about today," Ayra said.

Simone smiled. "I'm serious, what are you guys waiting for? I'll even move and help out with the babies," Simone said.

"First of all, you can move in any time you want, and second of all, be patient, we're working on it," Dwayne told Simone.

"Really?" Ayra and Simone asked at the same time.

Ayra was shocked when she heard the news that they were trying to get pregnant now, since she knew they wanted kids but didn't realize they were starting so soon.

Though surprised, she smiled thinking about how cute their children would be and imagined herself having as many as six kids someday.

Dwayne admitted that although he loves being surrounded by the women in his life, he's desperate to have a son.

"Okay, so how many sons are you trying to have?" Ayra asked him.

"I have three girls, I wouldn't mind three boys but then it's all about you, because what if you want a girl? Do we keep having kids?" Dwayne explained.

Ayra nodded. "I'm fine with being a boy mom if we end up having all boys," Ayra told him.

"Who knows, you guys could just end up having twins," Simone said, excitedly.

Ayra nodded. "True," Ayra said, knowing that twins run in her family, so she wouldn't be surprised if she became pregnant with twins.

"So, let's make a toast to our growing family," Dwayne said as he held up his glass of wine.

Ayra and Simone followed his lead and held up their wine glasses. "Here's to our health, and our family's good health. May we be loved by those we love. May we live long and prosper," Dwayne said.

"Cheers," Simone said.

"Salut," Ayra said.