- 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫 ♡︎ -

Copyright © 2024 Jikookfrhoe
All rights reserved.
This book is entirely fiction. The characters, settings, and events originate from the Author's imagination. If there so happens to be any real life events within the story, they are solely coincidental. No part of this book should be reproduced without my consent.
———————————————————————————

READ BECAUSE I DON'T WANT NOBODY WASTING THEIR TIME!

[Note]⇩

Please do not think I am trying to control you. I love when people have opinions and express themselves however, there's a word called "Boundaries" and these are mine.

⚠︎︎⇩

- Please, and I mean please. I can not stress this enough..

- Don't be immature about real life events. If you are I am kindly asking you, please do not read my story.

- I read a lot of comments on other fanfic writers stories and majority of their readers do not know how to handle and or express themselves in serious real life circumstances.

- I understand that the story contains real life problems but please have some decorum.

- Now I know some Authors may go overboard with their writing when inflicting real life situations upon their story. But that does not give us a right to add onto their poorly researched & written story.

- Let them know right from wrong. Especially if their facts are entirely substandard & their story is not adding up because of the lack of research.

——————————————————
[For you]⇩

I do not like when readers get wrapped in their head thinking that the story is theirs.

If the storyline is not going in the direction you thought it would, that doesn't give you the green light to attack the Author.

I understand that stories get frustrating however, that's how you know it's a good story. Unless it is frustrating due to it being poorly written and or not thoroughly plotted.

Please be rational about the characters decisions. Do not lash out because of someone else's point of view. It makes you look like an imbecile.

As for updates, we all have our own lives to map out, so If I or any other author you're reading do not beg for an update. Of course you may ask because you like/love the story but don't overdue it.

Some of us may use writing as an escape :)

As I mentioned before.. do not make ignorant comments on real life situations the characters are going through especially if you haven't experienced it yourself.

——————————————————
[Reminder]⇩

Jimin is a grown man. Jungkook is a grown man. And Taehyung is a grown man. They're pushing 30! please act as such.

Yes they have their moments. Sexy, Cute, Hot, Unaware ("innocent") however you may call it moments.. but I don't want to see no weird shit.

[Trigger Warning]⚠︎︎

For example: "Jimin is so cute and smol my wittle mochi bean 🥺🥺 awww he's so tiny I can squish his cheeks ☹️🥰 BORAHAE💜💜💜"

Don't do that shit HERE.
——————————————————
——————————————————

- Please express your feelings in the chat I love reading what people think especially when the angst hit.

- This is a best friends to lovers trope. I will accustom to what you all may like but for this story, I need this specific trope. It's a necessity for them to already know one another.

- I will not have obnoxiously long chapters lmfao I like a lil breeze through but there will be a lot of chapters hopefully. Not boring because if it bores me it will definitely bore my readers more.

- This book will contain sensitive topics and mental illness. Usually I would not give a warning because we're all mature but you never know what someone experienced/experience (s) so I will tell.
——————————————————
1. Clinical Depression
2. PTSD
3. Insomnia
4. Mania

-

If there's anything I would want to change and or add in the future; This piece (page) will be edited.

——————————————————
A/N

[Warning]

I am diagnosed with DMDD myself so I'm writing based off of my personal experience & research.

If you do not know-DMDD stands for Disruptive Mood Dysregulation Disorder and it is a form of Bipolar for people under the age of 18.

Now having DMDD as a child doesn't mean you will automatically become Bipolar when you're adult.

Mania, Insomnia, PTSD, and Depression are all interconnected with Bipolar and or DMDD so I chose topics that I can relate to and tell properly through my experience.

Please feel free to DM anything. If you want something specific in this story or another I will totally do it for you and give credit for the idea and or dedicate the book to you <3.

Once again ⇩

The letters are literally the most important part of the story. If you do not read them you will be confused once the plots / angst are unraveling.

————————————————————————
A/N

I prefer you call me Val than Author-nim.

Have fun snooping in Jimin's Letter <3.

- Sincerely,
Val ♡︎