- 𝟐 -

{Taehyung's Poem}

Dear,
Dead Darling

[1]
Im writing you a poem for good ole times sake, don't take this the wrong way but I'm not catching a break. Even after four years, I feel as if my life's at stake.

[2]
You died on me without closure. Til this day I constantly look over my shoulder. I've been itching to sleep, since I've found
that folder.

[3]
This is not helping me and I don't think it ever will, but I'm gonna preserve and tell you how I feel. You where the first person to call me Tae.. oh God how I now hate that name. Thinking I knew you is my part to blame, because the second you died it put me to shame.

[4]
It's my fault, yes I let you do it. On my part man I let you pursue it. But deep down inside I felt a knot, I should've knew it. But when I came back it was too late.. I blew it.

[5]
You're now in the place where you put me on earth, I know where- but let me say this one thing first, I can't deny the trust you adhered in thirst, but my love for you made everything worse.

[6]
The night you sent those men after me, you've seen me at my worst. I thought; "What else could he do after letting them fill me with girth?"

[7]
I was wrong.

[8]
Love and hate goes hand in hand. Which is fucked up because; Love and Hate, ruined my plan.

[9]
Just cause I'm alive don't mean I'm living. There's many people in the world with perspectives that's different.

[10]
You told me I was sanctioned at places riddled with men and money. If only I can slap younger Tae, he was more than a dummy.

[11]
You know what's worst? I gave you my virginity that day, but after all that was your way to tame..

[12]
This was supposed to be a letter but you're not worthy of one. I would never put my pride aside again for a man full of scum.

[Congrats]
You're dead to me, literally.

[I]
You died on me, physically.

[Hate]
It took a toll on me, mentally.

[You.]
You poisoned me, figuratively.

Macabre.

From,
Lil speare

——————————————————

A/N

Don't bully me lmfao I don't do poems but I tried .

I genuinely love you.
Hit my dms if you ever want to talk .

Thank you for reading <3.

- Sincerely, 
Val ♡︎