- 𝟒 -

[Jimin's p.o.v]

"Wow, this is some deep shit," a disoriented voice said across from me.

I'm intensely into my thoughts that I didn't fully process what was said, nor who said it.

I never do when I'm here.

I pay attention to the smell of fresh, warm printed paper and newly bought pens as I let my thoughts cloud my mind and vision haze over.

I always bite the tip of my nail that's on my thumb. Always the right hand; Always the right hand as I stare out into what's ahead.

What I hate about being in this exposed yet secluded room is the scent of air freshener used.

I hate lavender.

Not only that, but I can taste the tears and despair through the horrid smell of these four walls.

My blurry vision slowly disperses until I can properly see the man with an impossibly tight, light grey suit on. Sitting with his right leg over the left in front of me holding the letter I wrote for my Dear, dear Mother of course.

He's apologized a good three times before I let loose a low, but genuine chuckle.

Cute.

"Once again I am so sorry, that was very unprofessional of me and I'd understand if you'd want to switch psychiatrist, or even the location. I'll-"

As much as I enjoy watching him squirm, I have to let him know I'm not offended. Because If I were in his position I'll need reassurance as well.

"Oh please, you're fine," I snort, with a wave of dismay and a roll of my eyes. "Anyone would have had your reaction outside of work or not."

The tension in his shoulder lax and his chest begins to rise and contract fairly well.

"Again, my apologies."

"There's nothing to apologize for," I say with a smile and nod.

"If I may ask," he begins with furrowed eyebrows and a nervous chuckle. "What inspired you to write a letter for your deceased mother?"

"My self analysis of course." I say sarcastically with a painted smile and tart tone.

He frowns.

"Your Mother would not have a chance to read it," he argues.

Well..duh? Did he not just read the letter. I literally said that. These imbeciles! every fucking time-

"I know. I wrote it in the letter that you just read." I say rather vexed before I can stop myself.

He gives me a tight lipped smile.

"Plus it was also your idea remember? Writing a letter to the person who hurt me because it'll give me an outlet. Did we not go over this? Really I mean-"

I pause mid rant because my eye caught a glimpse of his leg bouncing. He's trying his hardest to stay professional, but I can easily rip him out of it like I have before.