CHP 3

I'm sitting in my math class, and my math teacher, Anirudh sir, hasn't arrived yet. It's like a little game we play: when I arrive early, he strolls in late, and vice versa. Haha!

Oh, right, I almost forgot to mention something about him. Just a few days back, he gave us a question to solve. As I was engrossed in solving it, I happened to glance up from my notebook and caught sight of him at the board, jotting down some notes. I can't quite explain what came over me—I found myself studying him from head to toe, his face, his mannerisms, for a good couple of minutes. And you know what? Ever since that moment, my attention seems to gravitate towards him. Before that incident, I barely noticed his presence or absence, but something about that day sparked a newfound interest in him.

He's handsome, charming, and undeniably attractive. But it's not just his looks that draw me in; it's his demeanor. He's a man of impeccable manners, entirely focused on his work. I was drawn to his simplicity, his gentle demeanor and his unwavering dedication.

In the days that followed, I found myself grappling with unfamiliar emotions. Was it mere admiration, or something deeper, perhaps even the beginnings of a crush? I couldn't say for sure. But as soon as I realized that I was being attracted to him, I knew I had to act swiftly. I quickly erased all these thoughts from my mind. Somehow, I managed to erase all these newfound feelings from my mind, unwilling to let them bloom into something more before it's too late, because I knew that he would be leaving the university in just a month, and I didn't want to make the same mistake I made during Mr. Raisinghaniya's time.

Before this liking or crush turned into something more, before I started having more feelings for him in my heart, thankfully, I realized it at the right time, and I erased all these thoughts from my mind. Because if I didn't erase them, I would have developed feelings for him in my heart, and then he would be leaving from here in just a month, and I wouldn't be able to say anything to him, and the same thing would happen to me again as it did before during Mr Raisinghaniya's time. Thank god I realized it at the right time.

But because I started to like him, I started solving the questions he gave, and if I couldn't solve any questions, I would ask him, and I kept asking him questions in class so that his attention would be on me. Now, his attention is mostly on me because of my questions. Shhhh, he's here. I'll tell you the rest later.