Kpop shop/K-drama

Previous page 

Home

I looked them up and began to listen to their songs

"DAD" I yelled

He came into my room

"Yes?"

"Could I get a BTS album? I quite, like them"

"Yes but please still care about your grades"

"Of course dad"

AT THE KPOP SHOP 

"Which album do you want?" My dad asked. 

I looked around for quite some time, and then said "This one dad" 

I choose the BTS Proof - Standard Edition, I was happy. 

My dad paid while paying he said, "Maybe you should become an idol too" and then laughed, I looked at him serious for a while and then he said "Honey, don't take it seriously, singing isn't for you, you are gonna become a good doctor" I just smiled and said "Yes dad" 

I really didn't want my dad to ruin the moment so I just laughed it off. 

IN THE CAR 

I was looking at my album 💿 while dad was driving and then he pulled in somewhere, and I could see it was the office.

"Dad don't you have a day off today? why are we here?" 

"I do sweetheart, but its my company If I don't work then who will?"

"Dad you literally have works to do that, and you promised we would go see the new shoes that came out"

"We will! But just not today honey, we can do it next week okay?" 

And then he just left the car, without even hearing my answer

I looked at my phone, and I saw that Wonyoung's sister Jang Da-ah, would make her debut as a actress in the new K-drama Pyramid game.

"Well I can watch that then. It looks like some of the episodes are out" I said out loud in the car. 

And I did watch it, it was actually pretty good, I didn't expect Wonyoung's sister would be the mean one, But the role suits her pretty well, not in a bad way, she acted it out really well. 

A hour passed and dad still didn't come back. 

I called the driver, "Hey Walter can you drive me home, I am really tired and I want to get home and rest for a bit" 

"Of course miss Karina give me 5 minutes and I'll be there" 

Wow this guy was a man of his words he was here after five minutes and drove me back home, "Thanks" I said and then he just smiled and drove back, I went up to my room, with the album still in my hands, I didn't even open it just put it on the desk, and closed my eyes.

(BTW YALL SHOULD REALLY WATCH THE K-DRAMA ITS SO GOOD!!!!)