DISCLAIMER

Hey everyone Ibti here, this isn't an update of the book but I wanna tell you all something. 

So first before I tell this I wanna say I am not trying to make anyone muslim, nor disrespect any religions. I respect what you guys believe in. 

Tomorrow starts the holy month of Ramadan! I am not sure if you all know what Ramadan is but it's a month where muslims fast. 

Ramadan is a holy month of fasting, introspection and prayer for Muslims, the followers of Islam. It is celebrated as the month during which Muhammad received the initial revelations of the Quran, the holy book for Muslims. Fasting is one of the five fundamental principles of Islam. Each day during Ramadan, Muslims do not eat or drink from dawn to sunset. They are also supposed to avoid impure thoughts and bad behavior.

Muslims break their daily fasts by sharing meals with family and friends, and the end of Ramadan is celebrated with a three-day festival known as Eid al-Fitr, one of Islam's major holidays. (https://www.history.com/topics/holidays/ramadan) 

So now you know a little about Ramadan, and you all might think "what does this have to do with us?" So the thing is I think I may not be able to update since I'll be fasting 💕😂🙂 

And I also want to say that this Ramadan I'll be working on myself a lot!! I want to be different from how I am now, I want to kinda "start all over" with myself!!! So ramadan is also a month that gives you the chance to become a better version of yourself, and I wanna take that chance!!!! 

But I'll try to maybe update!! I hope you all will have a fantastic month filled with happiness and laughter! even if you aren't muslim, I hope this month will be filled with only good things for you!!

Again thanks to all those who are reading my book!!!! I really really really appreciate it!!!!!

Ibtisam