Toxic/liar/pretending bitch/Disband

Previous page 

I took out my phone when I was done studying, I opened that Kakao app again, and I joined a BTS group chat, it is so funny 😆 to talk with people who has the same interests as you.

A lot of them were also multi stans, I didn't really stan so many other groups, but IVE was actually pretty good too 😌

Then I was too bored to text, so I went on Pinterest, and I saw a pin "I've got a dream that's worth more than my sleep"

I have a really weird felling...................

A FEW WEEKS LATER 

I woke up, it was still dark outside, I checked my phone to see what the time was, and it was 05.00AM. I saw that I had gotten a lot of messages from the ARMY group, and I texted a lot in that group, and I even texted about my private life, like how my parents are, my friends and dance coach. 

I got up from bed, and took on my uniform, I can be ready now then I dont have to stress about it... 

AT SCHOOL (7.54AM) 

Walter dropped me off at school today, I went to class and saw Bella.

"HI GIRL, OMG HOW HAVE YOU BEEN?" 

"Hi Bella, i have been good what about you?"

"I have been good too, come sit beside me today in class"

"That's good to hear, and sure"

In class I kept looking out the window 🪟 I didn't pay so much attention, but I could still hear what they were talking about.

BREAK TIME 

Bella asked me if I wanted to go out with her, I just said  no and that I wanted to sit in class today, she still wanted to tho out which was fine with me. 

I took out my phone to text the others when I saw that some of the girls from the ARMY GROUP were hating on, me....

i texted what was wrong and one of them which I thought was my best friend said "Nothing just that you're a crazy bitch" I was shocked at how she replied, so I texted back "What do you mean????" then two other girls also took her side saying I was a toxic bitch, liar and that I am pretending who I am, saying that all I have told them was just something I made up......I was too shocked to even try to defend myself.....So I did the thing I should have done a long time ago, I left he group and blocked them all. 

Everything that was on my phone that was about them I deleted it ALL Birthdays, pictures, videos everything, I deleted it all. 

I couldn't focus the whole day because of how my "best friends" turned out to be 

AT HOME 

In the car, the second break and everywhere I kept forgetting that I blocked those girls. 

I miss them, I thought they were my friends And again, Anita came inside my room, and again again I talked to her about what happened. 

"Anita, the same thing happened again, this time they said really awful things, I didn't pretend anything or lied about anything as they said, I just thought we were friends and I shared my life with them, but I guess I am a pretending toxic bitch"

"Miss Karina, dont say such a thing, people make mistakes all the time, it is just important that we learn from them, Karina wouldn't be Karina without all the mistakes she have made" she said, and then continued "I'll go now miss, please be careful from now on"

Anita was right, I need to know my self worth, I can't just let people disrespect me whenever they want. 

AT DANCE 

Hana looked at us all for some time and then said "I can't do this anymore, I am gonna stop at this dance studio, if y'all want you can continue here, but I won't" 

"Hana we wont continue here if you wont. Right girls?" Jennie said 

"Right" the rest of us said 

And just like that, there was no QUEENS anymore......

HEYYYYYY Ibti here, again again, I hope y'all like this chapter, thank you so much for reading!!!!!!!!