Waking up/Joining group /Fast forward

Previous page 

Wow this guy was a man of his words he was here after five minutes and drove me back home, "Thanks" I said and then he just smiled and drove back, I went up to my room, with the album still in my hands, I didn't even open it just put it on the desk, and closed my eyes.

WAKING UP

I woke up, seeing that I didn't take my shoes off I could figure out, I was damn tired. 

I went downstairs too see what my parents were up too when I saw two suitcases 🧳 in front of the big door, I went over to there kitchen to see both my parents talking to the home staff. 

Then my dad looked at me "Heeeyyy honey" he said 

"Where are you two going dad?" I said without even saying  good morning or hi back. 

Then my mom said "We have to go to China for some business darling, so we will first be back in two weeks" my mom said smiling while looking at her phone. 

"But mom that's my whole winter break, then what am I supposed to do here at home all alone? And dad promised he would take me out so we can see the new shoes" I said, I knew they were going since last week but, I thought maybe they had changed their minds. 

"Honey you can get then off online, and if you don't like them you can either return them or give them to someone, and we gotta go now or we will be late for the plane" My mom said I could already see my dad taking out the bags. So I decided not to talk about it anymore. 

So I just said "Okay, have a safe trip"

"We will. Be safe" both my parents said at the same time, then I saw the car driving off and I closed the door and went up to my room. 

I went around Weverse and then I saw a WhatsApp link to some BTS ARMY group chat, so I joined, and I saw that they all texted a lot, not only about BTS but about private things too just like they were friends. 

And then someone tagged my name and we started talking all of us, it was so funny, then some girls asked if they could save my number and I was all fine with it. 

AFTER 1 HOUR 

I put my phone away and decided to study for a bit, after some hours of studying I saw that I still hadn't opened my album 💿 so I decided to unpack that, and look at the different things. 

I want more of these albums I thought to myself, then I checked my phone and there were 100 messages "WHAT THE" I shouted out loud in the room, a minute passed and Anita opened the door "Are you okay Miss Karina, did anything happen?" 

"Oh no Anita sorry, I just got a lot of messages from people I met online" I said smiling 

Then Anita sat on my bed side, she never did such a thing.

"Listen Miss Karina, I know its not in my place to say anything, but people online aren't always who they pretend to be you gotta be careful, before you get too close to them I advise you to block them all" She said, and just like my parents she didn't wait for my answer left the room and closed the door 

She doesn't  what she is talking about I thought to myself. 

AFTER A FEW MONTHS 

It have been a few months since mom and dad both came back from the business trip, but as if their lives was business trips they went on one again. 

I went down the kitchen and I saw Anita I had to confess to her, and I have to tell her what happened 

"Hey Anita have some minutes to talk?"

"Yes of course Miss Karina what is it?"

"Remember the people I met online, not to long ago, well you were right they turned out to be like something I would never expect, I am sorry I didn't listen to you back then"

She sighed and said 

"Its okay miss Karina, focus on yourself, school and your studies" she said and I just answered her with a "Yeah I will" and then I went up to my room, I looked at my phone, and then I thought to myself what if I became an Kpop idol instead of a doctor..............................

Hey y'all Ibtisam here, you gotta be careful out there on the internet!!! Don't trust everyone easily, and thank you so much for reading!!!!!!