Golden heart?

Previous page 

AT DANCE

Hana looked at us all for some time and then said "I can't do this anymore, I am gonna stop at this dance studio, if y'all want you can continue here, but I won't"

"Hana we wont continue here if you wont. Right girls?" Jennie said

"Right" the rest of us said

And just like that, there was no QUEENS anymore......

WAKING UP 

I woke up gasping after air, another nightmare I thought to myself. 

I took my phone and it was 3.50AM. I was about to get ready for dance when it suddenly hit me....QUEENS doesn't exist anymore....

I decided to put on some clothes and sit outside on my balcony....I am really a lonely person, all my online friends turned out to be fake as oli London and I lost QUEENS, I thought for myself, without realizing I shed a tear I quickly came to my senses when some of it dropped on my hands, I quickly cleaned myself up. 

*knock knock* I looked at the door 🚪 Who is it this early? 

I went up to the door, and I slowly opened it up, "Oh Anita, what are you doing up so early?" 

"Miss Karina I could see you from my room are you okay?" she asked.

"Yeah, yeah I am totally fine, I just couldn't sleep again, so I wanted some fresh air" 

Anita looked at me for some time and said "If you're okay, then why are your eyes and chin wet?" she asked. 

I quickly looked at the mirror and took some tissues from my desk and cleaned myself up once again.

"Miss Karina, I know what's going on, with the online friends and your dance team. Miss Karina those online friends weren't worth it, trust me they didn't know you're worth, if they did they would never turn their backs on you. the moon needs the sun to shine ✨ and you need to know you're worth" she said. 

She left the room and I couldn't stop thinking about Anitas words afterwards, I decided to go study. While studying I accidentally pushed down the vase 🏺 from my desk, it fell with a loud crash. 

I cleaned up the mess I made and while doing that I thought online friendship is like a vase, when it's broken you can't fix it again. 

9.00AM 

I looked at my computer I had already filled out the Kpop audition for JYP, but I hadn't send it.......Is this what I want?

And yet again my dad burst into my room "Sweetheart get ready quick, we have some charity event at the city hospital 🏥" 

And then he left.

AT THE EVENT 

I felt sick to my stomach seeing all these kids, all suffering "Dad, can't these kids all get treated?"

"I don't really know honey, but when we first came here for the event the lady up front did tell us that a lot of these kids dont have the money to get the treatment they need"

"oh...thats sad" 

"It is"

"But why are we even here dad?" I asked 

"Oh, i will be holding a speech and afterwards you will"

I looked at my dad like someone just had stabbed me "Dad you could have told me, I could at least be ready, I dont even know what to say now" 

My dad was about to answer but then the event host called him up so he could give his speech.

"Hello everyone, I understand that you're kids are in a lot of pain, my company will do everything to help you guys, when I was younger, I didn't have these kind of problems since I was born in a really well-off family, but I also want to make sure that everyone in this society gets the same help" my dad said and then he continued "And now my daughter Karina also have a few words to share" 

i smiled while walking up, and then I was standing in front of the microphone I was quiet for some time and then I took a deep breath and said. 

"For me it's really important that these young kids get treated, they deserve to live, and they deserve to have a good future, and that's why......" I looked at my dad and continued "That's why I wanna donate 3.5 billion dollars to this children's hospital" 

Everyone in the hall looked shocked, I looked at my dad he smiled, made a small clap and gave me a thumps up. 

I could see it didn't take long for the parents to be happy and laugh...I was happy, I had a good feeling in my heart......

Heyyy everyone Ibtisam here, I hope you all are doing great and that you're all happy, I haven't updated for some time so now I did it!!!!!!! oh and to everyone Ramadan Mubarak 🌙