Joining new group/new friends/New dream

Previous page

"For me it's really important that these young kids get treated, they deserve to live, and they deserve to have a good future, and that's why......" I looked at my dad and continued "That's why I wanna donate 3.5 billion dollars to this children's hospital"

Everyone in the hall looked shocked, I looked at my dad he smiled, made a small clap and gave me a thumps up.

I could see it didn't take long for the parents to be happy and laugh...I was happy, I had a good feeling in my heart......

AT HOME

I have had such a good feeling ever since I was at that hospital event, I went up to my desk and opened my computer my audition for JYP was ready to be sent.....

Argh i don't want to think about this right now, I thought

I took out my phone, oh Hana have been texting me, I opened the messages.

Karina come to the studio in town, THE DANCE STUDIO and yes that's their name.

I quickly replied Okay I am on my way!

I packed my stuff, and asked Walter if he could drive me and he did.

I met Hana in front of the door.

"Hi" I said giving her a hug

"Hi" she said back

"So why are we here?"

"There is a dance audition here, if you get in you'll be a part of the dance team you can actually go out and perform!!!" She said

"Really?! That sounds amazing, but what about the other girls?" I asked

"They didn't want to, I even made sure to text in our old group chat" She replied

"Oh, okay what are we waiting for come on let's go!!" I said

When we got in I saw there were a lot of girls here, you could quickly go in and check the dance room the judges were sitting in, it was an okay big room with a long tabe with 3 judges.

I looked around everyone was practicing, then an middle aged lady came out "The auditions will began in 20-30 minutes make sure to have a dance ready to perform"

I quickly took my phone out Which dance can I dance to?? I looked around my phone and then it hit me, I could dance to After Like by IVE.

I practiced it a couple of times until I got it perfect, I looked at the time, I have 15 minutes back then I thought 💭 why not have an outfit, I chose some cloths and made Walter drop it off.

And for those who are curious about what Karina had on, look at the picture down below 👇

(Picture not mine, from Pinterest)

I looked in the mirror, wow I look drop dead gorgeous I thought to myself, I looked at my phone, this took me 5 minutes to put on, now on to hair since I already had makeup on I just had to fix up my hair.