Chapter 1

Alastor was just laying there in bed staring at the ceiling, he never sleeps so he just walks around or just stares at the ceiling or wall. But he wished he could sleep so he could forget that stupid goofy look on Lucifer's face, his eyes, his smile, his child-like personality, his charm, the way he gets angry and pouts. Wait.... That sounds so fucking gay how Alastor described him.

Alastor shook his head trying to get that Short King out of his mind. He then got off his bed and headed out of his room as he sighs, he decided to take a walk in the halls maybe stare at someone menacing when they wake up to get a drink or anything.

Lucifer was having terrible insomnia so he decided to make some Lilith duckies until he passes out eventually, that is. He sighs as he looks at the Lilith duck as his smile is saddened.

"Lilith.... I love you so much.... But where are you my love..?" Lucifer said quietly before hearing footsteps in the hallway.

"The fuck is that?" Lucifer said before getting up and went out the door only to see Alastor in his nightgown walking.

"What the hell are you doing?" Lucifer said unamused then Alastor attempted to stare at him menacingly but it didn't scare Lucifer in the slightest. "That doesn't scare me, y'know"

"Figures" Alastor said as he rolled his eyes.

"Now answer, what are you doing?"

"Just walking around the halls"

"Why though?"

"Because I don't sleep"

"Of course you don't sleep"

"Why are you awake your majesty?" Alastor asked in a mocking tone.

"I... That doesn't concern you, I'm just busy with... Uh work-" Lucifer said as he looked around nervously since making ducks was something he didn't want an overlord like him to know.

"Uh huh, work" Alastor said before he disappears into the shadows then appears in Lucifer's room from the shadows and saw ducks, even a lot of Lilith ducks.

"Oh wow! The King of Hell makes ducks!~" Alastor said with a chuckle.

"Get out of my room asshole!" Lucifer then pouts which Alastor found adorable for some reason.

"Hm, nahh I'm bored anyways!~" Alastor said as he plops on Lucifer's bed and does his little leg kicks on the bed.

"Really?! Why my bed?!"

"Hm, cause it pisses you off!~" Alastor then laughs.

Lucifer then knocks Alastor off his bed. "Leave me alone" Lucifer said as he went back to his workbench.

"Hm, nah!" Alastor said with a smile.

"Ugh whatever, just don't talk to me" Lucifer said as he was making another Lilith duck.

Alastor then sat down on Lucifer's bed and was staring at Lucifer for awhile, admiring how he looks and all as a small blush on his face crept up on his face before he shook his head wondering what the hell is this feeling. Eventually after Lucifer made a few Lilith ducks, he passed out on his workbench. Alastor noticed as he went closer to him, he wanted to harm him but deep inside his cold blackened heart, he couldn't, so instead he picked up Lucifer and laid him down on his bed before leaving Lucifer's room. Alastor then went to his room and just sat up on his bed for awhile, pondering to himself about what happened.

--

In the morning, Alastor was up the whole night thinking about his strange feelings. As he does so, he changed into his everyday outfit as he teleported downstairs only to see Charlie getting ready for someone's return.

"Hello Charlie dear! What's going on?" Alastor asked as he went to her.

"My mom is coming back!! She just gave me a call back after 7 years!" Charlie said, as she was excited. "Also! If you can, get my dad and tell him the news!! He is going to be so happy!! Maybe they could go back together for once and we can be a happy family!"

"Oh that's nice I suppose...!~" Alastor said as he was hiding his true emotions as always, one thing he definitely wasn't fond of was Lilith. Since she had his soul so he was still salty about her. He was planning on hiding out in his room when she arrived. Oh how he hated her so much. Alastor then agreed to get Lucifer as he teleported away from the shadows then went to Lucifer's room from the shadows, he then noticed Lucifer sleeping in bed still.

"....He actually looks cute...." Alastor mumbled to himself before he hit his own head before poking Lucifer with his cane.

Lucifer jumped as Alastor poked him, as he gave Alastor a glare.

"What was that for?!"

"Charlie wanted me to get you and tell you that your wife is coming" Alastor said with a bored expression on his face.

"WAIT.... LILITH IS ACTUALLY COMING?! GET OUT I NEED TO GET READY!!" Lucifer said as he pushed Alastor out of his room.

Alastor rolled his eyes but for some reason he felt a terrible heartache, it hurts for some reason after hearing Lucifer excited to see Lilith again, he headed off to his room to hide himself for a while.

He didn't want to see Lilith since he did in fact hate her.... But for some reason he hated her more after hearing the thought that Lucifer still loves her.

Alastor was conflicted about his feelings.... He didn't know what this feeling was and he hated it so much.... What will he do with these odd feelings?

To be continued!

I'll continue this after finishing one of my Radioapple stories! So enjoy this for now!