Chapter 15

Here's how female Lucifer looks like before we continue!

Now let's continue!

It has been 5 months since then, Lucifer felt like shit and he hated being stuck as a female as he looked at the boobs on him before starting to sob uncontrollably. Charlie eventually warmed up to Alastor and Lucifer being together, but with her mom being with Adam.... It still felt weird to her. Especially with all the shit he pulled on her.

Alastor then went into his room where Lucifer was staying in as he went to him and hugged him. "Darling, are you ok?" Alastor said as he snuggled close to Lucifer. "I just hate being a female..... But this is my punishment for turning into a female during that time.... Knowing damn well you won't do that ever again...." Lucifer said as he cries in Alastor's chest. "I know Lucifer.... You just have to wait a few more months..." Alastor said as he kissed his head. "Wahhh thank you Al..!" Lucifer said as he sobs into Alastor's chest, as he nuzzles in his chest.

Alastor then picked up Lucifer as he was glad that he was able to help Lucifer feel a little better.

Then a knock was at the hotel's door as Charlie opened the door and saw a female who was just outside as she looked around.

"Oh hello! Do you want to go to the Hazbin Hotel?! And redeem yourself? Ah, my name is Charlie Morningstar! And you are?" Charlie said as she jumps up and down.

"My name is Margaret...! Nice to meet you... Uh I heard my friend was working here so I decided to come here?" Margaret said as she smiled politely.

"Oh your friend?? Who are they?" Charlie asked as she was curious.

"Oh it's Alastor!" Margaret said as she smiled before Charlie looked surprised by this. "First Mimzy, then Rosie, and now you? Damn how many lady friends does he have???" Charlie said as she was wondering by this.

"Oh! I know both of them! Mimzy when I was alive, and Rosie when I first came to hell! They were really nice to me!" Margaret said as she remembered the two. (In my Margaret book.... Read... Please?🥺🐹🙏 only those who haven't read it grr, Also the book may have some gays so you guys can enjoy, happy now?)

"Oh... Rosie definitely, Mimzy.... I don't know.... She let a bunch of loan sharks break the hotel walls months ago..." Charlie said as she nervously smiled, a bit unsure about Mimzy. "Anyways, may I come in?" Margaret asked as she was being polite.

"Oh of course!" Charlie nodded as she let Margaret come in.

Both Alastor and Lucifer came down to the lobby, then Alastor recognized his friend Margaret as he smiled before walking towards her. "Margaret! Hello my dear friend! How are you? Are you ok?" Alastor said as he gave her a hug and was worried like a father would be. "Yeah I'm fine Alastor, I just came to visit..." Margaret said, but she was worried about Ricardo finding her.

"Well I'm glad you decided to visit my dear! Please make yourself at home!" Alastor said as he patted Margaret's head before going to Lucifer. Lucifer on the other hand gave him a silly look on his face.

"What Luci?~" Alastor said as he tilted his head. "Aww, seems like you are already fit to be a father by how you treated Margaret!" Lucifer said as he was in awe. "Eh... I suppose so but the thing is.... I never took care of a baby.... But I will try my best Lu...." Alastor said as his ears went down before smiling softly at Lucifer.

Adam then came out of his room all proud as he sipped his soda cup, then he spit out his drink once he saw Margaret. He then went up to her and was attempting to rizz her up.

"Hello pretty lady~ What's your name?~" Adam said as he made a rizzed up face. "Ew, no don't make that face" Margaret said as she was annoyed with him now. "Hey! I'm hot, sexy, and my dick is awesome so let's fuck!" Adam said as he thrusts at her. "Ha! No!" Margaret said as she pushed Adam away as she walked off.

Adam then turned into a hamster as you could hear violin music playing in the background. As Alastor heard the random ass violin music playing, he saw Adam as he used his tentacles and threw him to the elevator door. "Ow! What the fuck?!" Adam said as he put his hand over his head. "Stop being sad that your ass got rejected and just fuck that whore Lilith instead! Just... Don't try touching my friend again.. asshole...." Alastor said as he was mad at Adam for trying to seduce his friend, the last thing he wanted to worry about was her getting hurt just how Ricardo has hurt her. "Fuck you you damn furry!!" Adam said as he stuck out his middle finger to Alastor, while the Radio Demon rolled his eyes at him as he was just annoyed with him.

To be continued!!

Sorry for it being short, next chapter I might timeskip again to maybe a baby shower since idk wtf to do, so I apologize for the timeskips! Hopefully you guys enjoyed this still!

Eat up and enjoy now!