Chapter 7

It was already late at night and Lucifer already changed into his pajamas as he snuggled close to Alastor, well as Lucifer was trying to sleep due to his insomnia ass, Alastor didn't really sleep but he decided to held Lucifer in his arms in order to help him sleep as he kisses his head, eventually Lucifer fell asleep on Alastor's chest. Alastor gave a soft smile as he looked at Lucifer before kissing his head. Alastor decided to let Lucifer sleep while he just stays awake either just look up at the ceiling or just stare into Lucifer's beautiful sleeping face.

--

In the morning, there was a knock on Alastor's door as he quickly woke up Lucifer since he was up the whole night (Alastor doesn't sleep guys lol-) as Lucifer woke up he then saw Alastor's face as he smiled.

"Aww... How is my lovely deer this morning?~" Lucifer said as he leans to Alastor for a kiss before Alastor stopped him.

"Lu, someone is knocking and if you want our relationship to be exposed to someone... You should teleport to your room." Alastor then told Lucifer.

"Oh yeah... Thanks Al..." Lucifer said as he nodded then gave Alastor a quick kiss on the lips before teleporting to his room which was filled with duckies. Alastor then got up and opened the door to see Charlie looking worried.

"Ah, hello Charlie my dear! Are you doing ok?"

"Al... I went to check on my dad earlier just a few moments before coming to you.... But he wasn't in his room....? Do you know where he could be??" Charlie asked Alastor in a worried tone.

"Oh Charlie, I'm sure he was probably just in his bathroom after he woke up! I'm sure he is ok!" Alastor lied as he convinced her so he would keep his promise to Lucifer about having their relationship secret.

"Alright.... Maybe you're right, thanks Al!" Charlie said with a smile before walking off as Alastor sighs in relief then all of a sudden Lilith appears behind him as she yanks him with a pink chain inside the room. 

"Where was my husband? I didn't see him in his room last night.... Now tell me now" Lilith said as she yanks harder on her chain as Alastor snarled at her.

"Maybe he slept somewhere else.... Or he should tell you himself~" Alastor then said as he glared at her.

"You annoying little shit.... You will answer me NOW my pet!" Lilith said as she pulled Alastor closer to her face. "Do you want to see your mother again or what, Mama's boy? Because trust me... I can arrange that...."

".... Don't you dare bring my mother into this..!" Alastor then said as tears fell down his face.

Lilith giggled as she kissed his head then said, "Then tell me where he was right now my pet...."

"... Just in another room.... But he could be back in his room now... You could check yourself bitch...." Alastor said as he glares at her. Oh how he really wanted to rub it in her face that he got Lucifer to love him but he respects Lucifer's wishes on keeping their relationship a secret.

"Hmm alright then...." Lilith said as she lets him go before walking out of Alastor's room. Alastor rolled his eyes at her as he wiped his head off from Lilith's kiss as he was absolutely disgusted by that. The only kisses he would accept would be Lucifer's out of everyone or his platonic gal pals sometimes not all the time just sometimes, mainly on the cheek though.

--

Weeks had passed by since and surprisingly their relationship was kept secret for that long. Lilith on the other hand was suspecting the two but she pushed it aside thinking it was nothing.

But that wasn't the end, while Charlie and the others were out, Lilith was outside the hotel on a table drinking some tea while Alastor and Lucifer were spending time in Lucifer's room, they were making out for a while.

(⚠️Blood warning up ahead!⚠️)

Then all of a sudden Alastor then started to bite Lucifer's neck and arms as he was feeling bloodthirsty, he continues as Lucifer got flustered and was whimpering a bit trying to hold in a certain type of noise to avoid making Alastor feel weird about it since he is a literal cannibal here people.

After a while Alastor stopped as he and Lucifer were talking on the balcony but then Alastor leaned onto the railing as he fell off and on top of Lilith's table leaving her shocked.

Then Alastor couldn't hold in his bragging as he smirked then said, "Sorry but I stole your man!~" as he said that he disappears into his own room.

Lilith then looked angry, then she looked up to see Lucifer covered in bite marks over his neck as she got even angrier.

"What the FUCK was that Luci?!"

".... That was a sound of a FUCKING divorce!" Lucifer then finally admitted to Lilith as he laughed(about damn time seriously). (Haha a reference, wonder if you guys know🤭)

Lilith then disappears as she gets extremely angry as she teleports inside to find Alastor which she was annoyed with by now.

To be continued!!

Here's another chapter so you guys can enjoy another chapter! hopefully you guys enjoyed it!!