Chapter 5

Lucifer just stared at Alastor who was still curled up in a ball rambling about how "Lilith was a whore" or "She doesn't deserve you" and even said how much he loves Lucifer, which did make Lucifer blush a bit before shaking his head

"Alastor..! You are drunk! I need you to get to bed!" Lucifer said, as he kicked Alastor's back.

"Cuddles?" Alastor said as he went and hugged Lucifer's legs then nuzzled his head on Lucifer's legs. Lucifer was getting a bit flustered by this but he thought this was nothing.

"Get off please- you are drunk! So whatever you're saying.... Is not true...." Lucifer then said as Alastor stood up.

"Oh? You sure?~" Alastor said as he got closer to Lucifer's face.

"I... What a-are you doing..?!" Lucifer asked as his face was turning red.

Alastor didn't reply but instead kissed Lucifer and wouldn't separate from him for a while. Lucifer was shocked so he froze, he even got flustered, after a while he pushed Alastor away from him.

"Alastor.... You're too drunk..... I don't think you're ok at the moment...." Lucifer said as he walked out of Alastor's room as his face was still flustered as he held onto his mouth.

'What the fuck was that about...? There's no way Alastor of all people would actually say something like this.... Right? It must be the alcohol in him... Yeah that's it....' Lucifer then thought as he thought there was no way Alastor would actually fall in love with him. Lucifer then teleported back down to the lobby only to see Charlie talking to Lilith.

"Hey dad! How is Alastor?"

"He is fine, he just needs rest since he's drunk!" Lucifer then convinced Charlie.

"Odd.... He usually isn't the type to drink THAT much.... I wonder what was going through his head when he decided to drink that much..." Charlie then said as she was puzzled.

"Well he just needs rest so don't worry...." Lucifer said.

"Alright..." Charlie said as she nodded.

But Lucifer still couldn't get that kiss out of his head, he was confused by this but he decided to forget about it.

--

Later on during that day, Alastor was beginning to sober up as he left his room then teleported to the lobby as he held onto his head.

'I shouldn't have drank that much.... Hopefully I didn't say anything stupid while being that drunk....' Alastor thought as he sat down on the couch then he saw Angel going to work for Valentino for the day. He just rolled his eyes at Angel then rested his head on the seat. Angel then noticed him and was wondering what's up with him.

"Whoa smiles, you good there?"

"Get the hell away from me, I'm not in the mood to deal with your disturbing sex jokes" Alastor said as he rolled his eyes.

"Gee ok fine then-" Angel then said as Valentino was calling from him as he got annoyed then answered. "Yes Val, I'm on my way" Angel said as he went out of the hotel.

Alastor just continues to rest his head then he notices Charlie entering with Lilith and Lucifer. Alastor then scoffs as he doesn't want to deal with Lilith now.

"Just mom! Give him a chance again! Remember when you two were so in love before...? We could be a family again!" Charlie pleaded to Lilith then she noticed Alastor. "Oh hi Alastor! Are you feeling any better?"

Alastor looked at Charlie as he stood up then said with a smile, "Of course! Never better my dear!" Then he noticed Lucifer not making any contact with him as he tilted his head not remembering what happened.

"Alright.... It's just that dad went to check on you earlier and he said you were drunk.... And usually you don't drink that much either..." Charlie then said a bit worried for her friend.

".... Pardon...?" Alastor then said as he heard that Lucifer went to check on him, oh no he was worried about if he said anything to Lucifer in his drunken state which made Alastor panicked and teleported to his room.

"Huh? That was odd?" Charlie said a bit confused by Alastor's sudden mood.

Lucifer sighed then said, "let me go talk to him, alright Char-Char?" After he said that he then teleported into Alastor's room. "Uh Alastor?"

"Out now!" Alastor said as he was hiding in his blankets a bit embarrassed and scared, he was worried about what he said during his drunken state.

"Listen... I may have heard you say some random things when you were drunk.... But that's ok.... Because you were drunk and people would say crazy shit when they were drunk....  So it's fine since none of what you said was true! It was complete nonsense after all!" Lucifer then said trying to convince otherwise.

"..... What did I say?"

"Uh... You don't want to know...."

"Yes tell me now...."

"Uhm... Ok then.... Well basically you were calling Lilith a whore and kept saying she doesn't deserve me... You called me handsome and kept saying how you loved me.... Eventually.... You Uhm.... Kissed me....." Lucifer said, as he was still embarrassed about that. That's when Alastor's face got red and even panicked as the gay asexual he is, his little tail was wagging as well.

"Uh Alastor? You good? Don't worry I'm sure it was nothing! You were drunk after all...!"

"..... Mhm... Yeah sure...." Alastor said as he hid his face from Lucifer.

"Well I just wanted to clear that up.. we'll see you later...!" Lucifer said as he teleported away.

"Wait..!" As Alastor said that Lucifer already left, Alastor then falls back down looking at the ceiling as tears fell down his face.

"Damnit.... How come this is so hard for me.?!" Alastor said as he tears up still with a smile even though it was weak. ".... Then again.... I'm afraid he might reject me if so...."

Alastor's shadow saw him as he was trying to cheer him up.

To be continued!!

Enjoy this chapter for now until I go back to working on the other story!