Chapter 14

After, Lucifer explained to Charlie, of how he gave birth to Charlie due to Lilith's problem since Lucifer stole her from Adam. Charlie was left traumatized, Adam started laughing thinking this was dumb as hell.

"Mom.... Uh... Is this true?" Charlie said, as she was traumatized.

"Yes Charlie, besides there was no way your father would top me, I would rather be dominant" Lilith then said.

"Wow... You didn't have to say that Lilith-" Lucifer said as he facepalmed his face.

"But I am confused.... Dad.... If you moved on from mom..... Then who is the other parent??" Charlie asked Lucifer, looking confused while Lucifer gave a nervous look as he fidget his fingers.

Alastor noticed this as he put his hand on Lucifer's shoulder as he gave him a soft smile to comfort him. Lucifer then saw as he smiled softly back at him.

"Well... Uh.... It's Alastor...." Lucifer said, as he was embarrassed.

"I FUCKING KNEW IT!!" Adam said as he punched the air excited, knowing that he was right the whole time, while Lilith just glared at Alastor angrily.

"I... Ha... You're joking right dad...? There's no way you and Alastor.... Had... Se... Sex..? Right..? And were together the whole time...?" Charlie said as she was hoping that Lucifer was joking.

"Yes Charlie my dear, we were together! And we did that unfortunately.... Which was a one time thing so please stop reminding me!" Alastor said as he didn't want to keep being reminded of that.

"Oh my grandfather..... My dad and my hotelier hooked up....." Charlie said as she stood there in shock as she was disturbed and was mostly upset that they were keeping this from her.

"I guess you can actually.... Call me daaddddd!" Alastor said as he chuckled. "Al... Not now..." Lucifer told Alastor as he frog blinks at him.

"I don't know how to feel about this.... Since you two kept this from me..... I just wished you could have told me sooner..... I wouldn't have minded if so...." Charlie said as she looked hurt.

"Char-Char... I'm sorry... I was just afraid of what you would think...." Lucifer said as he went up to his daughter. "I would have understood dad.... I just wished that you could have told me instead of keeping this a secret..." Charlie then repeated to him again before going to her room.

"Charlie...!" Lucifer said as he was about to go to her.

Lilith then puts Alastor on a pink chain before throwing him to the other side of the lobby, making him hot against a wall in pain.

"Ugh... Is it because I fucked your ex-husband, hm?" Alastor said in a cocky attitude as he smirked.

"Why you..." Lilith then clenched her fists before walking off. Adam then followed Lilith.

"Hey Lilith! Let's fuck!" Adam then went to her with a sly smirk. "Adam... Not now... Later though... I'm not in the mood..." Lilith said before going upstairs.

"Aw man..." Adam was saddened when he decided to look at Lucifer who was still in his female form as he went to him. "Y'know.... You are kinda hot as a female~" Adam said as he gave a sly grin.

"Ew, get away from me" Lucifer said before looking disgusted.

"Y'KNOW.... WHEN YOU SAID YOU WERE GOING TO FUCK ME BACK ON EXTERMINATION DAY.... I WAS NOT WILLING TO, BUT SEEING YOU AS A FEMALE....I can smash that~" Adam said in a flirtatious tone.

".... HUH?? WHAT THE HELL DID I SAY??" Lucifer said as he was confused by what he said, he meant to sound threatening back then.

Alastor growled seeing Adam trying to flirt with Lucifer in his female form, as he went to Lucifer before picking up Lucifer bridal style and holding him close, glaring at Adam.

"Hm? Oh hi Al!!" Lucifer said as he snuggled up in Alastor's chest.

"Wow.... I was so close" Adam said as he got pissed off.

"Stay away from my lover, bitch~" Alastor said to Adam in a threatening tone.

"Whatever, I have Lilith to fuck later! Bye then!" As Adam said that Alastor then used his tentacles and threw Adam to a wall.

"Aw, when did you become so overprotective, my deer?~" Lucifer said as he gave Alastor a flirty look on his face.

"Anything for you Luci...~" Alastor said before kissing Lucifer's non-existent nose.

"Aw, I'm honestly glad you didn't refer me to a female.... It's just weird being the opposite gender.... But I have to make sure I don't get a miscarriage after all.... Even if I have to stay a female for 9 months..." Lucifer said as he sighs.

"Of course Lu.... And I will be there with you.... Yes I'm afraid of this.... But I can help... But I am afraid of becoming like my so-called father...." Alastor looks to the side with a sad smile.

"Al... I may not know your father... But I believe you won't be as horrible as him.... You could be different.... Was your mother good to you..?"

"Yes... Yes she was..."

"Then take after her Al...." Lucifer said as he nuzzled close to Alastor.

"Alright... I will try..." Alastor said as he was determined but still afraid of becoming a father of his own kid that is going to be biologically related to him.

"Al... I'm worried about Charlie....."

"Hmm.... Maybe give her some time....? Until she's ready to talk to you again Lu..?" Alastor then suggested, to Lucifer.

"Alright... Thanks Al..." Lucifer said before he was craving for some food. "I'm hungryyyy"

"Oh alright Lu, what do you want to eat?"

"Hmm.... Ooo! Some ice cream with pickles!!" Lucifer said excitedly like a child.

"Alright then Lu, strange food taste but I guess I have to get used to it" Alastor said as he rolled his eyes before walking to the kitchen still holding Lucifer in his arms.

"Yay! I wov youuu Al!!" Lucifer said to Alastor, in a baby talk manner.

To be continued!

Sorry for it being short!! Hopefully you enjoyed it!! Eat up now!