Chapter 17

Trigger warning: birth??

Timeskip to the last month (it has officially been 9 months now), while Lucifer was in the kitchen but Alastor told Lucifer to go sit down and he'll make the pancakes for Lucifer, with pickles since Lucifer asked for those....

Then after a while and after Alastor made the pancakes and pickles, then gave it to Lucifer. Later on after Lucifer finished eating, as he stood up, he then felt a sharp pain then.... His water broke....

That's when Lucifer looked down and panicked as he yelled out, "ALASTOR!!!" Just like that, Alastor quickly went to Lucifer's side as he saw Lucifer having contractions. "Luci..? What's wrong??" Alastor asked as he was worried for him. "MY WATER BROKE!! THE BABY IS COMING!!" Lucifer then yelled at him. Alastor then quickly teleported him to his room since there was literally no time to go to the hospital in time, that's when Margaret overheard and went up to Alastor.

"Hey Al.... Since you guys couldn't go to the hospital in time.... Maybe I could help you out..? I did have to give birth to Barbara and William back when I was alive... So I remember how the process is" Margaret then suggested to her friend since she did want to help Alastor and Lucifer out with this.

"Of course my dear friend.... Is there anything I need to get for Lucifer while doing so..? Pardon this stuff is new to me...." Alastor then nervously said. Margaret nodded as she told Alastor to get everything ready as she was about to run but Alastor decided to teleport her to the room where Lucifer was at so it would be quicker.

--

After a good couple of hours, and after birth (cause I don't feel like writing that part down), Lucifer was tired as he should be, Alastor was even by him the whole time as Margaret decided to clean the little baby, she eventually came back with the little fawn, Lucifer was already passed out and now he was back to his male form due to all of that work.

Alastor was holding Lucifer's hand as he noticed Margaret coming up to Alastor with the little fawn.

"Here he is...." Margaret said as she smiled before giving Alastor his fawn. Alastor then held the little one, he had little blonde ears, tiny thumbs on the top of his head, red rosy cheeks, Alastor's skin color, and even had a blue blanket wrapped around the little fawn. Alastor was in awe but he wasn't sure what else to do with his little fawn as he frog blinks and waits for his lover to wake up.

--

One hour later, Lucifer woke up as he saw Alastor rocking the little fawn in his arms, Lucifer then stretched his arms as he yawns. "Hey Al.... Uhm.... Can I see our little fawn...?" Lucifer then asked him. "Of course Luci..." Alastor nodded as he gave the little one to Lucifer, the little fawn frog blinks at him as Lucifer was in complete awe.

"Awww..... Soo cute! Hey Al... Does he have a name...?" Lucifer looked up at Alastor as he held the fawn. "I didn't want to name him the name I picked without hearing your opinion on it.... But I was thinking..... Should his name be Allen?" Alastor then asked Lucifer, also wondering if Lucifer would like the name. "Allen... Actually I really like that name! So yes that can be his name!" Lucifer said, as he smiled at Alastor.

Then Alastor went to Lucifer and gave him a soft kiss on the lips, they were so happy that they were together.... And they didn't need to hide it from the others now.... They even loved their son Allen dearly.

But.....

Will this happiness last....? Will something bad happen in the future...?

To be continued!!

Finally a new chapter for this book! Enjoy it now even though it's short! Hehe, totally won't add angst and drama in a later chapters.... Totally won't....

Now eat up children!!